Coming up in Plunder Pirates...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Oct 1, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

Still shows total time for me as well :) Its more top-right than top-center on bigger screens.

2. Barti Ddu

Barti Ddu Powder Monkey

Slight bug: When I send my ship out on the new map and then go back to my island, the ship is still there, and I'm able to empty the ship of troops even though it's still sailing. :)

3. I want that bug!

4. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

It's no good. After the fighting is over, the troops are deducted from your tavern.

5. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Doing so makes you less competitive as a guild. The only benefit is getting items faster for LP. It's hurts you and your guild in every other way. Why would it bother you if people do this?? Lol

6. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Are there any plans in future updates to add the ability to save multiple island layouts?

TBaggins likes this.
  7. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I just noticed something, you know how if you drop outta a guild and go somewhere else? you lose you donations right?

So i stopped by for tea and crumpets at Red Flag Fleet, which was fun btw, thanks to all there :)
    so once tea was done, i sailed home. Got home and all my donations were back at 0, but today just notice they are all back.

now was i unobservant, and this happens before or was this data glitch fixed?????

8. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Did everyone get Caesar?

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

The donation stat in your profile is permanent now, and actually a bunch of my donations from previous guilds also showed up!

10. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

I left a spot open and picked him up this trade ship

11. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

I did. Not sure about him yet. Seems like he could be a hammer once trauned up.

12. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Only question is when? Others in my guild are level 5 VOODOO hut and don't see a new gunner?

Okay @Lynsey [Midoki] @Beck [Midoki] Are you all teasing? I know it's not April 1, Or was someone into the party bowl at the Halloween party to long? :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
    Cap'nSmellyBeard likes this.
  13. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

I'm a PH8 and can't see this at all, he might be not the final product and still going through some changes before being released. * I can see it now:D!!! * •

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  14. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Who is that? Look at that Gunner haha, rocking the pink colour lolz.

15. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Need to check your colour balance. I see that as purple

16. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Check that your contrast isn't too low - it's definitely Pink! :eek: ;)

(However I see no mention of his orientation or that he is particularly happy - so can't fully agree with @Bl00dBaTh 's description) :p

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's more of a hotpink/magenta.

Cocobean and HornyQuokka like this.
  18. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

I love the color and design. Can t wait to see the new PH 10 with it.

Skye and Cocobean like this.
  19. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

i want multiple layouts, even if it's just 1 more. that way you don't have to rebuild all the time.

quint, Kelani and Morgan Ford like this.