Ease of making a banner

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by flyingdoucheman, Feb 22, 2016.

1. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Get word swag, drop your picture you like in, pick the format for your lettering you like , it saves to your camera roll, go to tinypic.com & upload pic then get the code and copy it into signature area for your profile , there is a little square picture icon , paste it in, save it. Good Luck.

Blueberry, MorganFlint and Tex like this.
  2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

The Douche speaks the truth. Although, @Tex is the banner master. FD changes banners everyday like he changes his undies. :D

3. flyingdoucheman

This coming from a guy that owes me twenty space bux. Momma always said make sure ya got clean undies. :p

4. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Hey, you're the one that owes me the space bux! No?

MorganFlint likes this.
  5. flyingdoucheman

Yeah but Mel Brooks has the monopoly on spacebux. I will pay you in bragging rights & Douchey dollars!

6. flyingdoucheman

7. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

8. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Looking for a sweet new Elite banner. :p

9. Ian

Ian Commodore

Am proud to bow and throw our own @Tiger Claw name into the arena for creative banners. He has trodden quietly over the years and gone unnoticed far too long..

Mad Max and Tiger Claw like this.
  10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I'm not sure about the quite part, but thank you.

TiGeR

Dragonn Mistress and Mad Max like this.
  11. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Douche, I need help. You make it sound so simple but I still can't get it. I've got my banner uploaded to tinypic.com in various formats, jpg, png, pdf, etc. I've tried to paste into my signature using the address for "Image code for forums and message boards" and also "HTML for websites". All that appears in the signature spot is [​IMG]

12. flyingdoucheman

Have to use last choice when you get list of links. Then when you come back here you must tap on square icon in sig area just to the right of smiley face. Paste it in then save.

13. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Thanks, I was using the wrong link. Now I just have to work on banner making skills.

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  14. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Finally made a banner uploaded it (we will see if it works) then went to change avatar. Now the last time I changed my avatar I could resize to fit, now I have to upload the image and I'm not very good at this stuff, so look what I'm left with, smh. Can anyone tell me how to resize a picture to fit the avatar space? You may have to go back as far as possible, like to when you see the image you want

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  15. flyingdoucheman

[​IMG]
    @Seawitch , try this on o_O, turn it 45 degrees

16. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

Thank you FD but I think I finally got it to fit. You script is much nicer than mine.