Eastern Sea Ghost Ship where???

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JP Hansen, Mar 14, 2016.

1. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

I have been sailing the 7 seas looking for that damn Ghost ship.. I have 95% of the map.. still no ghost ship?? Anyone know where it is??

[​IMG]

2. awbo

awbo Captain

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

It should be at the northern center of the map.
    If you've already hit it recently, it can take a while to respawn, but I'm under the impression you haven't seen it ever.

Try hitting a couple different monsters on each map and make sure other things are respawning for you properly. Either way, support@rovio.com may be able to help, but it should certainly be in a tile you've already uncovered.

4. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

Yes have hit tons of other targets and they respawn.. No have never seen the ghost ship on the eastern map.. And I get gold and grog in almost all the monsters.. It's impossible to get my legendary in higher lvls

5. fatboyslick

fatboyslick Powder Monkey

I'm in the same boat (excuse the pun)
    It appears around be K3 for me every few days and has o it ever rewarded gold. Finding it impossible to upgrade Sadie

6. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

Well I dont see it at all

7. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I will post the new map with al the known spawn location here shortly

8. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

Thanx but it doesn't help me.. Support know about this rare problem and told me they are working on a fix.. Hopefully soon

9. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Have same issue. I think there is a task to kill it 5 times. I have been at 80% and it hasn't respawned in weeks. It was north centre though I think. Maybe it's the return of the western seas crab bug where it just vanished for some players.