Epic Fails

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by fireball346, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Hei,guys I have created this tread so you can share your biggest fails in PP.
    Mine is when I attacked a PH 7 with no mortars, level 3 cannons and one ground pounder.When I saw it's max plunder I was in heaven, but I didn't noticed the ground pounder and I attacked right in
    the range of the ground pounder and so my buccaners, gunners and brutes got destroyed.
    I felt so angry because I lost all that gold and grog.
    What are your biggest fails?:D

Christy likes this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

Sky Raiders just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Christy likes this.
  3. Tex

Tex Commodore

This is still one of my favorites (circa 2014) :D

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, there was the time I took 2.5M from a guy, then he revenged me and got 0% and 1 Gold :D

5. I guess the ground pounder is much more powefull than I thought.

6. Floki

Floki Captain

Attacking with a single witch doctor.....I thought it would go better......:confused:

Christy, Skillzone10, Fil and 3 others like this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

You oughta see the carnage with 2 GP maxed. :D

8. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

The time limit, I don't always have enough time. Midoki, we need a bigger time limit!

9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Sorry to bump this up, but many a times I failed a attack because I sent my troops into a wall segment and they walked ALONG the wall into GP range:(

10. ChocolateGiddyUp

ChocolateGiddyUp Powder Monkey

^^^^ This just happened to me attacking a pirate stronghold. I suck at attacking so bad. Not sure if I will ever get that pirate trophy.

11. I once had 49%, no stars and my entire crew was down except the witch doc. I raise a skeleton, it goes to a gun tower and 2 seconds before it gets destroyed, time's up!!!:(

12. Skye

Skye Commodore

Every single time I accidentally attack with my ship crew instead of my real battle crew I feel like a clam. Which happens a lot. "Oh look 625 easy points and 1m grog...oh look, I only have brutes!"

awbo likes this.
  13. That's y I never use ship crews:cool:

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ha Ha I tend to go into battle a lot without recruiting my tavern :eek: I'll usually toss down the few troops I have and say a little prayer :D sometime I can manage a star :oops:

15. Zink

Zink Captain

lol, i think we've all been there before

Christy likes this.
  16. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

Biggest fail? Time limit. Nuff said

17. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Biggest fail would be devided into categories:
    - attacking with 1/2 a guild ship and no tavern units... Epic fail!
    - donating 10 bombers to other member en immediately attacking... That wall wil not come down in the corner all by itself... Huge fail!
    - sending full ship on the map to explore, forgot to gem or wait eland attAck with 2 gunners at Phall 9max base .... Legendary fail!

MorganFlint likes this.
  18. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

i wish they could increase the time limit. i hate getting 99% every single time