Event reward tweaks - whaddya want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Aug 20, 2020.

?

What's the best event reward?

1. Legendary Outfits

2. Legendary Pirate upgrade materials

3. Grog

4. Gold

5. BP

6. EP

7. Gems

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Captains,

I'm looking at doing a few changes to the event reward tracks, so I thought I'd put up a poll.

Cheers!

2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Thanks, Lynsey. And thanks for the opportunity to have input.

Gems, gems, gems, gems.....and more gems.

Now, about the Guild Bank idea and additional slots for saving island layouts...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    The DeathStriker likes this.
  3. Cap'n Black

Cap'n Black Powder Monkey

For Legendary Outfits as an event reward, I prefer new Outfits over Outfit upgrades. Thx

Unique Rebel likes this.
  4. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

BP is what I need on my newer account However gems are always welcome

Unique Rebel likes this.
  5. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

LPs upgrade materials and BP. Maybe the possibilty to choose between different LP mats rewards sets?

SitFlyer_ and Jaiz like this.
  6. Gems gems gems, good for Maxed out players and good for new players to help with getting builders.

Unique Rebel and Black-ish Beard like this.
  7. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

Useful caskets, one million useful caskets

Jaiz likes this.
  8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Gems and Outfits with many thanks as always

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  9. randy39

randy39 Powder Monkey

As a newbie I vote for Gems & Outfits
    So far everything else, you grind

10. Drama Princess

Drama Princess Powder Monkey

Gems are great! For all players!

11. Trogdefault

Trogdefault Powder Monkey

A couple mins ago my phone has had a continuous white screen with just the black apple logo and now im worried i wont be able to get back into my account what can i do as its been happening for a couple hours and i dont want to be kicked from my guild what can i do about it???? ill update if it starts working again.

12. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I’m not sure the purpose of outfit levels. They don’t seem to do anything. They don’t make the LP stronger or smarter or change colors or allow modifications or give new abilities....What makes leveling up outfits desirable @Lynsey [Midoki] ??

13. Trogdefault

Trogdefault Powder Monkey

eveyrthing back working now also do we have any date idea of when new update will be im a new player and upgrade times are getting longer and longer and you said there would be some change to do with that making the times shorter and costs or whatever what date will the update be???

14. 10Atious

10Atious Crew

Lots More BP

SitFlyer_ and 850arrr like this.
  15. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Yes times 1000!!

16. Lynsey [Midoki]

The Outfits boost Tavern Pirates. The higher the rarity of outfit, the greater the number of boosts. All outfits have a minimum of two boosts, with rarer outfits having additional boosts that can be unlocked via levelling (Legendaries having the maximum of four). Boosts also increase in power as the outfit gets levelled up. Boosts do various things - increase damage, increase health, decrease cooldowns of special abilities, etc.

17. Lynsey [Midoki]

Not sure, hopefully sooner rather than later! I'm hoping to get the upgrade times (and BP costs ;)) reduced, but it depends on whether we can do this easily without a massive knock-on effect into other areas of the game. Sadly it's not a simple matter due to a combination of WFH and a lot of legacy stuff!

18. Poppa Bob

Poppa Bob Crew

Gold and Grog! Seems I'm overloaded with items to upgrade my legendaries but what I'm always short of is cash - either of gold or grog. Sooooooo many walls to upgrade - need gold. Either that or I have to flush my pirate rating by farming.

19. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Thanks for the reply @Lynsey [Midoki] , however I have some Level 9 outfits and see no difference or increase in their buff stats.
    Edit: There is an increase but it’s not very detectable :rolleyes:. So, I compared a Jeanne Death Unmasked and from lvl 6 to lvl 9 increased damage went up 2% and toughness went up by 1% o_O.
    And Tinto Mellow Yellow from lvl 5 to 8 is 1% toughness and 2% damage. I still don’t see the excitement to have an outfit chest as a final event award.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Unique Rebel and Black-ish Beard like this.
  20. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I just want to know if Midoki has abandoned us or if we will get an update in gameplay, Getting seasickness here wondering what to do. Nothing to work towards Just outfits. I'm thinking maybe to rest between events and be a smart pirate

Sea Patriot and Black-ish Beard like this.