Farewell & Following Seas

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Sea Patriot, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Announcing my departure and set up a rumble for one last Hooyah!!!
    Next Friday, 22 March 2019. I will be hosting a farewell rumble, all are welcome to join. If unable to make it on Friday, still interested: feel free to swing by for a rumble on Monday or Wednesday.
    Thank you for all your support, friendship, guidance & good times over the last 4.5 years,
    God bless & take care,
    Very Respectfully,
    Sea Patriot

Mr. Hammerhead, Super-Nor and 850arrr like this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. TTFN

TTFN Crew

Join us at the beach fire 2. Just sayin.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You must’ve known Pëanut? He was in my guild a long time back, originally met him in Christ Our Cap’n

5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Sorry to see you go mate, though I maybe following your ship's wake, I too am finding little motivation to continue.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I respect decisions players make but I feel it's best to give back to members that help us get to where we are today. Wishing all well. Please post the farewell guild name so we all may have a chance to join and celebrate as one plunder pirate family... now always and forever

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I would like to come as well :).

Unique Rebel likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I suppose I could create a guild for the farewell rumble.... will follow up with the name

Unique Rebel likes this.
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I am naming the guild “The Watch” in honor of all of you who have stood the watch with me throughout the years here. Heading over there shortly to set it up!

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. Hello Sea Patriot...I will join the Guild for the rumble...though you know what will happen.you will still have the lub for the game...keep the faith...Regards D

Unique Rebel and Sea Patriot like this.
  11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Your ship will always keep afloat in our good memories my friend and the final salute to you my pirate blood brother, gems come and go but our pirate brotherhood will always last forever. wishing you well and achieve all that you plan with your good time. We must learn to swim with the sharks and dolphins in life, glad to have met and got to know you in that short time. Until we meet again... Brother

Sea Patriot likes this.
  12. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Thank you brother, I can not extend my appreciation and sincere gratitude enough.

Mr. Hammerhead and Unique Rebel like this.