Farms and fishing

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Tottok, Mar 26, 2016.

?

Do you like Farming,Fishing & Cooking idea?

1. Hell yeah

2. Meh..

3. I'm a skelly so I only eat souls

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tottok

Tottok Crew

I have another great idea! Vegetable farm that grow different type of vegetable.

Each type of vegetable gives a different type of temporal buffs.

For Example:

50 Carrots gives 6 hours of decresed build time.
    100 potatoes buffs pirates when battle at sea.
    200 strawberry gives +20 attack to all pirates.

Those are all examples.

There should be 4 small farms with same dimensions as a gold mine or distilery so you can plant 4 different vegetables or if you like you can plant strawberry in all 4. And of course you can gem to farm faster too! #Midoki

Fishing boat! Send your fishing boat on sea to catch crabs,cods,and other delicacy witch can also be used in the cooking hut where you can make sushi and other delicaci combining fish with vegetable.

Trade ship could also come with Spices,Recipes,Fishing hooks and baits.

So what you think @Beck [Midoki] , @Lynsey [Midoki] @Skye ?

This could be beyond awesome to have in game, everyone likes cooking, and pirates like to eat, and all the other upgradables possible: Cooking Hut, Fishing Boat, Farms, and where are upgrades and timers there are gems to be spend on so is a win-win for both Midoki and players.

Extra: When battleing at sea with the big vasel and kill sharks and sea monster you have a chance of getting a rare pice of meat or a octopus limp to use it on recipes, so +1 for even more atractive exploring because of this. Ultra rare recipes could be found in admiral chest so +1 for chest selling there. Vodoo recipe: shark teeth, kraken eye,crocodile skin, and this recipes can be use to buff mystic mortars range or eficiency. Errands quests where you have to make a dish for buggs witch reward you with 30 gems, halloween event based on cooking,limitless oportunity of content

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. Pumpkin Head

Pumpkin Head Powder Monkey

Your on to something good there, maybe not farming though.

3. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

Farmville?

4. Pumpkin Head

Pumpkin Head Powder Monkey

Maybe

5. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I would quit the game if it involved farming. I quit one of my favorite games that I was playing long before PP because they included farming mats to level up. Ruin a great game. If I wanted to play farmer, I would just down Farmville. Sorry.

6. Fil

Fil Captain

Cant win friends with salad

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

Words outta my fingertips. Already bad enough we have to "farm" LP mats from creatures and chests..... I think I too would pack up my cutlass and take me gold coins elsewhere....

Ultimate Sea Dog likes this.
  8. Skye

Skye Commodore

We have enough currencies. Probably too many.

Ultimate Sea Dog and Fil like this.
  9. ScoopyWP

ScoopyWP Crew

Maybe have a new map where you can fish for food and drink to boost the LP's. Sadie or Ching high on caffeine could be interesting!

10. Iqbal

Iqbal Powder Monkey

We are pirates,not farmer,i feel it only ruined the game

11. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

-1 for me too.

As an "old" player i have seen the introduction of all the different element and do not think that these are too many or confusing. But listening to new players...
    There is a load of options and things to do/keep in mind if you would like to speed up your island and LP's. It would only make the game far to far from what it is... A pirate game!