From Scotland? great! not from Scotland? Join us and see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Lippy, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Lippy

Lippy Powder Monkey

So Scotland's premier guild piratesoscotland are looking for recruits. Whether or not you're from Scotland's not important at all.

Anyone's welcome, we rumble Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Perks are active and we're always happy to help new pirates. Join now

2. Dauntless

Dauntless Powder Monkey

I second what our skipper wrote above. As one of the resident Yanks on board with PiratesOScotland, I can tell you it is a great, mature place to play. Right now, we have plenty of high level players but we need some new blood that likes to stay active. Come and join us - I guarantee a supply of high level troops in your guild ships!

3. captaintau

captaintau Crew

I'm very happy in my current guild thank you. Just commenting to say... Scotland is a very nice country. I thoroughly enjoyed my time around Loch Ness a couple of weekends ago.

4. Lippy

Lippy Powder Monkey

Thanks CaptainTau. If you ever do feel like a change you'd be more than welcome.

5. captaintau

captaintau Crew

Great to visit, but wouldn't want to live there. Where I live is very central. Everywhere is 2-3 hours. Except Scotland. Recent visit was 9 hours drive each way. No fun.