Game update

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Sharon, Mar 12, 2018.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Academy and maybe 2 guntowers :confused:, i guess academy costs 35-45k ... can't exactly remember what is was to level 10. It was lowered with the economic tweak update. 30k?? Before it was 45k.

Intimidator likes this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Will I at least get a new shiny ph? That’s what I’m thinking... does the ph cost BP? No clue as I’ve been maxed forever on buildings and not had to suffer the cost of them besides gold n grog (aside from academy, perks, ship) on past updates. I’m hoping I need some ep to upgrade something. Closing in on the 1m EP mark soon after I clear the Northern map so there’s that lol. Almost equivalent to 60k BP I think. Maybe I should recheck my ratios and math again. I’m quite sure it adds up ;) Luckily I won’t have any temptation to upgrade my last couple LPs any further as the “material o meter” is set on near nil. :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

No, the ph doesn‘t cost bp, only gold. At least my ph 10 shows me only 11M gold for the upgrade to 11. But never knows with what they come up to get our bp :confused:.
    It would be nice if we could choose with what we upgrade the buildings or defenses. Bp or ep. Like in a other game, when you have your walls at a certain level you can use either use gold or elixier.

MorganFlint and Intimidator like this.
  4. I heard a rumour, from RogerTheCabinBoy of real pirates fame, that the update is happening before the next event starts. How awesome. :cool:

5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

So... you heard a rumour, from yourself... :confused:

well then - it MUST be true! ;):p

MorganFlint likes this.
  6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's soon, but not today - and we'd never roll out an update the same day as an event, that way lies madness.

MorganFlint likes this.
  7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Soon but not today is good :D Just am hoping it means this week! Tomorrow? :p

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Not that soon. ;) We generally update on a Monday (so we have the entire week if anything unexpectedly goes squiffy), and generally don't update mid-event (as the servers can be down for a few hours).

9. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Yes you do, on Mondays always. Which one of these Mondays it's gonna be??? @Lynsey [Midoki] o_O

MONDAY 21.5. ??? ;)

MONDAY 4.6. ??? :confused:

:eek: MONDAY 18.6.???