Getting to the sw corner

Discussion in 'Exploration Strategies' started by Fakebeard the Ba, Jan 5, 2015.

1. My guildmate mentioned having a hard time getting to the SW corner of the map, so I thought I'd post a pic of the route. I don't know how to actually get to that spot, just to explore it, but here's what I came up with:

[​IMG]

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think to get to the square, you have to sail one more square south before making the second right turn (move one square closer to the red Kraken), thus staying in the lighter water longer.

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

dont make those curved lines from G18 to D20.
    try to make go from G16 toG20 in a straight line then G20 to C20 then C24 and finally A24.

and before exploring kill the shark in ur path.
    hope it helps

Kelani likes this.
  4. Did we ever end up determining whether there was a way to actually reach the serpent sitting in A24 and battle him?

I tried battling a ship yesterday to get it out of the way to see if it would help but it didn't, I still can't find a way to reach.

5. SaK

SaK First Mate

Sparkle did u follow my instruction above?
    Even if u cant...ill post an image in one hour

6. Sak, I decided to go after the sea serpent at the top of the map instead, but I would totally welcome an image if you get a chance at some point. No rush :)

SaK likes this.
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

I cleaned my map with fire...

8. Tried all the suggestions now that the forum is back up, still can't reach that serpent in order to battle him. :(

Fakebeard the Ba likes this.