Guild Banners

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by SH302, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Floki

Floki Captain

Love it Dark ...Nice!

Darke Shadow likes this.
  2. Floki

Floki Captain

Don't mind if you do I need a banner that Cleans with fire.;)

3. I moved some posts to a RFF thread...

Those dang Powder Monkeys! :oops: I hope i didn't annoy anyone...

Thanks,
    Darke Shadow

But, if anyone (Red Flag Fleet or not!) needs help adding a guild banner as their signature, give me a shout...

Floki likes this.
  4. Nizno

Nizno Crew

Awesome banner Darke!

Darke Shadow likes this.
  5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Happy Friday everyone :)

I just put together a concept design (waiting for the Guild Founders approval) and wanted to see what you all think. This is my first attempt at making a banner. It looks much better at full size, but displaying it like that isn't practical. ;)

[​IMG]

TiGeR

6. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Very cool. Well done.

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Nice!!! :D

8. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Thank you for the likes and feedback folks. I just realized (however) that the honorable PIRATES UNITED guild is also using the same sword/skull image. I hope they are ok with this. I would have chosen a different route had I know prior. :confused:

It was quite a bit of work for me since I had to learn a new image editor.

With kind regards

TiGeR

9. BigBarnacles

BigBarnacles Powder Monkey

very cool captain!!

10. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I am not a graphic artist, so I just took a screenshot in the game using the camera mode, cropped it and added some text. Don't think it looks half bad:

[​IMG]

I really like how it came out showcasing the PH with the skull island in the background, and a second guild flag over on the right. I think I probably need to reduce the size a bit though.

This was the original screenshot:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  11. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Very cool.

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

@Edward Kenway I hate to bring this up as you're a well respected forum member.
    But I thought we had some rules about limiting the size of our banner/signature?
    If everyone starts copying your new signature style the forum will be unbearable.
    Please consider limiting your signature length and linking to more content.

[​IMG]

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Shame on you @Edward Kenway :p

Seriously, though, please consider condensing that text. The banner itself is OK.

14. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

In other forums, the signature has image size limits and text limits. Midoki should consider adding those limits. Then, it's a non-issue. Another cool feature would be to allow a toggle on and off for signatures. :eek: Of course we all know why this gets out of hand--because the game has NO in-game recruiting functions.

15. Tex

Tex Commodore

Your wish is granted.
    Click your name, then click preferences. You can toggle off the abiliity to view signatures.

16. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Holy Robin, Batman! What a hidden gem of a secret that is. Never would have found that. DONE!

17. Man1acs

Man1acs Powder Monkey

This one took me a few days to make because i had no idea how to make one.

18. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

All of your banners are sooo cool. Here is our humble banner. see signature.

Kelani and The Fish Eyed Pirate like this.
  19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Looks great. It's small, yet still stands out. Nicely done.

locomoco likes this.
  20. Isles dT

Isles dT Powder Monkey

Here's our first banner attempt -- pretty dull compared to the awesomeness in this thread, but I guess it'll do for starters!
    Our guild's been around for ages but we're new to these forums (which have been a big help, by the way, so thanks to all :))

This banner fits the size regs posted in other threads but it still looks too big to me ... ?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.