Guild Merger Update

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Sea Patriot, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Rumble Royalty & Wind Raiders were extremely welcoming to me... I have decided to continue to focus on guild development of Apostles’ Creed... Thank you also to @Christy @Seawitch @Taipanfan and many others who reached out to me, offering membership/a spot in their guild(s). Who knows, maybe this was meant to be the continuation and fortification of alliances and partnerships between guilds.

K.K.Lassig, Cap'n Flyht and Taipanfan like this.
  2. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Alliances and partnerships could be a great way to go. For all guild events we are obviously better off with a full guild so smaller guilds combining for an event is of mutual benefit. We at Wind Raiders are very open to that idea and happy to host visitors particularly for guild events. I’m sure Rumble Royalty and most others would be too.
    For anyone looking for a new guild I’m sure you’ll do well under the leadership of Sea Patriot at Apostle’s Creed.

Sea Patriot and Cap'n Flyht like this.
  3. So pleased! Keep up the good fight!:)
    We need all kinds of guilds and players in this game, it keeps it alive and fun!

K.K.Lassig and Sea Patriot like this.