Guild promotion/demotion issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Jul 30, 2021.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy captains!

We've had a couple of reports about guild admin not working properly recently, and we're trying to find out if it's widespread or just limited to certain players. The promotions and demotions appear in guild chat, but aren't actually being applied.

If you've had issues promoting or demoting players, could you please leave your in-game name and guild below? Thanks!

Black-ish Beard and Unique Rebel like this.
  2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

If I may say in general, it has happened to me when being promoted twice. I have still been crew when actual fact I'm supposed to be first mate. So takes 3 times promotions to gain first mate. Not that it happens all the time but sometimes. I do also move around guilds more frequently so it's something I'm quite used to. I don't really see it as an issue because powder monkeys rule anyway. Wishing you all well

skunkbab likes this.
  3. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

Powder monkeys do rock!

Unique Rebel likes this.
  4. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Because no one will miss them when they’re booted? :D

Unique Rebel and skunkbab like this.
  5. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Haven’t seen it at all in USA Pirateers.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  6. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

Hahaha
    Rank really doesn’t matter. I was a powder monkey last week and I’ll happily be a powder monkey again

Black-ish Beard and Unique Rebel like this.
  7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I think and feel overall, the game and gameplay is great. The people and support that comes with it, the perks support and teamwork plus team spirit. This game Plunder Pirates is a Blessing, Midoki Thanks for making it happen and as always Wishing you all well wherever you may be

skunkbab likes this.
  8. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

In our guild, most of our guildmates PMs only twice. When they are welcomed aboard until their first Rumble, and then right before they walk the plank.

Unique Rebel likes this.