Hacked?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Captain Crunch, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch Powder Monkey

so I just got hit by someone who used over 20 brutes plus over 20 gunners. as far as I know that should not be possible. I think he is cheating. Log shows attack used 0 troops, so that is another sign. Lost a lot.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  2. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

Captain post a screen shot.

3. Captain Crunch

not the best shot, but shows most attackers (many had been killed by this point). And have a look at the base.

Attached Files:

4. Razor

Razor Crew

Wow already a hack for this game, it only came out like 1 and a half weeks ago globally

5. Bryce

Bryce Powder Monkey

He did exceed the troop limit...

6. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi, if you can let me know who the fight was between and what time it took place, we can find it on the server, replay the fight and investigate properly. If it is a case of the player hacking the game and cheating, they will be banned and the problem fixed.

7. Admin [Midoki]

The player has been banned. Please let us know of any other such occurrences and we will investigate and if necessary ban the player. We are determined to make this game a fair playing experience for all, and will not tolerate behavior of this type.

8. Razor

Razor Crew

So this was a hack?

9. Captain Crunch

Thanks for that Chris, appreciate it! Any way you can replace the lost gold?:)

10. Ftyga

Ftyga Crew

I have said this before but can you guys investigate robindegekste? His base is still just Water.

11. Admin [Midoki]

We have removed his base from the match making so it shouldn't be seen again

Ftyga likes this.