Happy Birthday Plunder Pirates!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 16, 2016.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

That's right, it's our birthday!! (technically tomorrow :D).
    Two years ago Plunder Pirates weighed anchor and set sail on its nautical adventure with the global launch.
    We'd like to thank our amazingly dedicated and loyal players for their ongoing support and look forward to the next year at sea together.
    We salute you Captain! Have some gems on us :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

Well done @Chris [Midoki] certainly a worthy birthday present. Congratulations on reaching this milestone and hope we are able to celebrate many more together.

Admin [Midoki] likes this.
  3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Happy Birthday Plunder Pirates !

4. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Happy birthday plunder pirates and thanks for celebrating with us all!! Here's to more fun and plundering!

Admin [Midoki] likes this.
  5. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Wow. Two years already... Thank you for all the fun! Congrats!

Admin [Midoki] and Keena-CBD like this.
  6. I would say Job well done! Not only you survived the release of Plunder Pirates, you also survived:
    Riots on the forum
    Complaints about small bugs
    A Plunder Pirates party in NYC
    You survived me (and to be honest there are a lot of people in the world who can't say they that)
    And last but not least you survived because we spend enough on gems (what! 20% free gems!! Gotta stock some gems yo)

7. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

I'm pretty sure the player from the Asian guild everyone is complaining about in the "rumbles aren't fun like this thread" is single handedly paying for their salary increases !! I don't want to know how much he's spending on gems

Keena-CBD likes this.
  8. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Happy Birthdays! Been a fun two years, that's for sure!!!

Mobotts likes this.
  9. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Congrats on the birthday Midoki :)

I attempted to take advantage of the gem sale - but I have discovered that stupid Tesco don't distribute/email voucher codes on (non-business) weekend days. :( - I obviously won't be using them ever again! :rolleyes:

I naturally will still buy the gems (when the codes eventually arrive) - but please could you consider (in future) including at least a couple of business days in the next sale! ;)

EDIT - despite saying that they only distribute/email codes on business days - I have received my codes from Tesco (approx 12hrs after ordering). :) Gems duly purchased :D

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    Admin [Midoki] and Keena-CBD like this.