How To Reach A24?

Discussion in 'Exploration Strategies' started by Daddy P, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Anyone have a map to share showing boat reaching A24? My map is cleared, including A24, but you don't actually have to reach A24 to clear it. I am now trying to reach a serpent there, but can't get my boat that far. I'm sure there is one bend or something I'm doing wrong. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Not possible to reach there whatever way u try...even if trip path is clear and there is no obstacles! Me and one of my guildmate have the same position serpent! Couldnt reach the serpent

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  3. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

:DSame here. I took out all monsters and ships along the path, but I still can't get there with it all clear...just one more tile.

I want to kill that sea serpent.

.[ IcI ]. likes this.
  4. Jesopo

Jesopo Powder Monkey

I actually had a ghost ship on C24... Wrecked it and cleared also A24.

Aim for something at B/C24 then and you should clear it

5. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Jesopo, thank you for helping out, but it is not a matter of clearing the square, it's an issue with trying to land on it. A lvl 4 sea serpent is on A24 but nobody can kill it as the square seems unreachable. I think Midoki just needs to add more movement to the pirate ship or move the sea serpent out of that spawn location.

6. Moostache

Moostache Crew

There is no way to reach that serpent as of now. Already asked my guildmates to confirm that. Maybe by the time Ship 6 is out we'll get there but who knows if it would cost like 7M grog or not......It's a lot more difficult to reach that amount now since the massive loot nerf (unless you gem).