I need help with my defense!!!

Discussion in 'General Strategies' started by fireball346, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Hei guys, I just wanted to ask for your help and your experience, because I reached to the point
    in wich every defense layout that I tried ,failed, so I ask you how can I defend my PH6 base these days,because everyone that attacks me uses 10 juggs.
    Anyway, I have built every new defense,including the mystic mortars and every defense building has been upgraded one level as well as the walls, but they still can't stand up to the power of 10 juggs and a couple of WD(one guy used 4 WD),so please, help a fellow pirate in need of a good defense.
    P.S: I have tried to keep my resourses low when I loged off, but these collecters just keep filling up...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. This is my current defense layout and just so you know I took it from a player when I was searching for a base to plunder.[​IMG]

3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

@ fireball, you should consider joining a more active guild. You seem like an active player not getting the nurturing needed to grow. My usual answer to your question, would be find an island you have trouble defeating and copy it. By watching replays of people destroying your island, you will learn how to beat designs you might not be able to otherwise. You can also tweak the design and watch results to further foster your learning. At your level, your island is going to get destroyed, just accept it. There are a few tricks that can help lesson the pain. Prefer not to share on open forum, to limit number of people using such tactics. PM me if interested and I will gladly offer a few suggestions.

4. Ok, I'll get use to the fact that my base will get destroyed, I always thought that my defenses are not strong enough so I just upgraded them first, but the problem is that they take so long now and about the guild I'll figure out something.Also, thanks Spongee for your tips.

5. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I have a second account that just turned ph 7. I use 10 juggs all the time. Rolls most bases. Ph 7 is a tough level cause the big dogs start sniffing around your door. About the guild thing, consider Red Flag Fleet 3--very knowledgeable and helpful group. Also wins their rumbles so will help you with resources and bp.

Ian likes this.
  6. Ok,I think I can get myself in that guild.

Daddy P likes this.
  7. It looks like I have a problem with the guild that you recommended and that is the fact that I can't send a request to join it.

8. Ok, I think they either rejected my request or I have to wait for an answer because I already sent a request.

9. Ian

Ian Commodore

@fireball try again I have sent a message to the guild for you.. am sure the Captain @The Fish Eyed Pirate and 1st Mate @Malleus Pirata would be happy to have you. If you don't have any response soon please get back to me....

10. Welcome White Cap Bay to Red Flag Fleet!

Ian likes this.
  11. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

OK, @fireball, the 4-WD guy must be me. Your name is still in my log:)

12. Really? What's your name?By the way thank you for allowing me to join the guild.

The Fish Eyed Pirate, Ian and Daddy P like this.
  13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome to Red Flag Fleet @fireball346 glad to have you aboard..

Skye likes this.