If You Had to Date a Legendary Pirate, Who Would It Be?

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by LoneStarTheJust, Jun 6, 2017.

1. LoneStarTheJust

LoneStarTheJust Powder Monkey

Ching Shih for me! She could be like my personal samurai.

Christy likes this.
  2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

LOL

This could get a little twisted, but I'll play it safe and go with Jeanne de Berry. She seems manageable enough for this old cat. On the flip-side Ching always looks pissed off :D

TiGeR

Christy and Scarlet Fever like this.
  3. LoneStarTheJust

Personal samurai eh? Jean De Berry has cute butter knife's

Christy and Omar Ceceña like this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Yeah, that she does. You also stand a better chance of still being able to see the toast once the butter is applied. Not so sure about Ching Shih. Logic would seem to dictate your toast ending up as croutons and putting a smile on that face might require a little personal sacrifice as well. o_O

TiGeR

Christy and Scarlet Fever like this.
  5. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

LOL!!! I remember those "butter knives"...to bad she used margarine rather than real butter...sheesh...:rolleyes:

6. LoneStarTheJust

I wonder if she makes omelettes too

7. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

Romeo Boomer -- he's probably the "most shunned" LP and will have more time than any of the others to go for movie dates, long walks along the beach, travel to distant and exotic destinations....:p

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

He also has a nose, a rare and desirable quality!

Slim Hawks, Christy and Barbe Rose like this.
  9. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

And I do think he looks rather dashing in his 'Oh, Mr. Darcy!' get-up :)[​IMG]

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Boomer is also the only clean shaven pirate so I'd pick him too. @Slim Hawks and I would have to fight for him :D

Slim Hawks likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Awwwww I can't see my banner anymore :(

12. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

Lol! @Christy Boomer has so much time on his (explosive) hands I would be more than happy to share him ... though if you would like to fight for him, next rumble with dNd will settle it ;)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Christy likes this.
  13. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

That happened to me too before :( need a different image hosting platform ... if you used photobucket previously they will still keep all your images and you can just transfer to the new location.

Christy likes this.
  14. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Unless he's in his Northern outfit!

Christy likes this.
  15. Barbe Rose

Barbe Rose Crew

Now, this is outraging! What is this I read? Discrimination against bearded pirates :eek:? Come on, give us a chance! Beard is beautiful in male And female pirates. Maybe that’s why Jeanne uses a scarf, to avoid that kind of prejudice you’re exhibiting right now. I say: Free Jeanne’s beard at once!

Furthermore, for Lindsey:

"The Santa season is the worst time of the year for beard wearers," says Keith Flett, driving force of the BLF (The Beard Liberation Front). "The taunts from children and comments we get from White Van Man get worse."

That being said, and until I actually get a chance to see Jeanne’s beard, I would date Annabelle Levaux, not only because she probably speaks French and probably has some facial hair here and there, but because I’m pretty sure she can cook, and I have a soft spot in my heart for old grumpy women. I’ll even let her bring her snakes to bed…

Christy, Slim Hawks and Intimidator like this.
  16. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Still trying to understand why this post reads "had to date" and not "got to date"... :)

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

What image hoster do you use?

18. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Christy likes this.
  19. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

I use cubeupload :) I didn't know about tinypic...that looks good too!

20. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

ROFL!!!

The ladies need to have some fun as well :p.

TiGeR

Slim Hawks and Scarlet Fever like this.