Is it sailing event individual on wednesday?

Discussion in 'Event Strategies & Discussion' started by WOLLIMAUS, Mar 12, 2018.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Why yes, yes it is (event after that is planned to be Guild Plunder Time, event after that is individual Thunderstruck).

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Is that this Wednesday? If so, shouldn’t we have an event timer already in game counting down? If @WOLLIMAUS doesnt post here I really don’t know when and what’s coming (I don’t keep track):rolleyes:. The fighting events are not as big a deal of getting a heads up but sailing event I’d like to know when it’s coming for sure so I can get a voyage underway already.

5. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

That is exactly the reason why i asked on MONDAY!!!!! that we have enough time to prepare and get our ships on the way in time(over 2d) and have maybe a chance to finish the sailingevents WITHOUT using gems if we want get the last reward.

The button should come today... as always one day before sailing events starts. 1 d less at sea is about 5-6k tokens less :(

Intimidator likes this.