Is there something wrong with rumble match up at the moment?

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Taipanfan, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Scottish Seadogs have been waiting for a match-up for over 6 hours. This hasn’t happened for months now. Wondering if there’s a snag in the system?

2. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

And of course, we matched while I was typing the post!

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's a new feature, we only match guilds once one of their members has publicly complained about not being able to get a match up.

In all seriousness - it's just something that happens sometimes. If it starts happening more frequently to a broad range of guilds, then we'd look at relaxing the matchmaking parameters.

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  4. :eek: I had suspected you were reading the in game chats....... this news is not helping my paranoia........

5. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

We are on a 6 plus hour wait for a match right now. :rolleyes:

6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] , 7 hours now. No match.:(

7. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

We matched after a 7hr 45m delay with the same guild we rumbled with yesterday.

8. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

That wait time is not unusual, but matching the same guild you rumbled previously is not supposed to happen :eek:

9. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

We’ve been matched with the same guild twice in a row, 2 times in the last week and ½. We’re not put out so much as wanting Midoki to know that it’s happening. o_O

10. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Same here-matched up with same guild multiple times. I suspect the player base is just too small. As I scroll through bases in the 400s, it’s just the same bases over and over. And sometimes the same base will pop up many times in a row while nexting. Same reasons that led me to quit a few years ago.