Island Layout Alternative

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Tottok, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Everyone agreed and suggested we need layouts in the island editor so we can save multiple islands, but for some reason we didnt got an official response on that, maybe this is easier to implement:

So I totally rearanged my island but I dislike the changes, AT least let me change back to my previous base so I don't have to rebuild it again

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

[​IMG]

Kamikazemug, John56, awbo and 5 others like this.
  3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

That is the best one can hope for when asking for an "official response". It usually means it is in the works and has been moved up on the priority list.

Or, it could mean "It ain't gonna happen and we ain't tellin' ewe dat" :p

4. Alnemer

Alnemer Crew

5. Skye

Skye Commodore

tobymaguireface.png needs to be made into a custom emoji
    can we throw that into the feature pipeline after these potential editor updates?
    :toby:

6. Tottok

Tottok Crew

Many people also complained about lots of islands being copycats, that can be fixed if a social systemis added to the islands.

Like being able to rate an island and others see the raiting of everyone, visits count, creativity rating, defense rating..
    Islands leaderboard, who have the most unique island etc. this way you encourage people to think when making their islands not just search for the most undistructable one and copy.