Island map

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Chuchisaint, May 30, 2015.

1. Chuchisaint

Chuchisaint Powder Monkey

soz if already mentioned...but now my sea map is fully explored it would be fab to click on an island and have a mini map/tasks to do on it.....

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Well. I don't think this has been suggested, but new map features are coming. New strongholds and monsters to fight, and new maps to explore.

TBird likes this.
  3. DamianWars

DamianWars First Mate

Can't wait... Is there an eta?

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

New monsters and strongholds were promised in one of the next couple updates. And new maps soon after those.

TBird likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

New strongholds and monsters are coming in one of the next 2 updates. Then new maps later

TBird likes this.
  6. Floki

Floki Captain

The map is for me the most irrelevant part of the game at this point I don't open it often as the gold and grog is pfft not worth it and using expensive pirates on a meaningless voyage for little return is frankly a waste of time....and anyway what will I spend the extra gold on?? I don't even blink when a mil is plundered off me in a raid I have no use for it anyway....this is a game played by discerning game players we were sucked in by an excellent game only to find the end all to soon.......................might be a good game to put away for six months or so then pick up when maybe some new and interesting content comes along....There is a saying love the customers you got but of late I have seen little love but who am I but a small fish with a big mouth lol.