Join Bad Piggies for Plundering Fun & a Rumble Good Time!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tex, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

Bad Piggies achieved #1 world ranking during our last trophy push! The guild is international in character with members from all over the world (and perhaps the universe, who knows). We have opened a few spots for prospective naughty oinkers who meet the following criteria:
    • PH8, Academy 7, Tavern 8, two Mystic Mortars, Ship 5, Ground Pounder, Blacksmith, Stonemason, Observatory, Guild Ship, and Pirate Catcher
    • Proficient in English (fluency is not necessary)
    • Willing to trophy push 5 days per month and meet regularly updated guild goals
    • Active participant in guild chat
    • At all times respectful and courteous to other members
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Ashraman likes this.
  2. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Oh and we have free cookies!

(note: cookies may not be real - never trust a pirate)

Maybe better to go by what Tex said halloween_bigsmile

3. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Bad Piggies would be much poorer without awesome members such as Tex and Johnny! Thanks for helping to spread the word, guys!

We are currently at 49/50 members, join while you still can!

4. # Johnny Doe #

should really mention we are currently in the top 15 guilds...better than a cookie! :)

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Depends on what kind of cookie

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Our cookies are medicated

7. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Top 13 guilds now!

8. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Now Top 11, a few points feom Top 10! A spot is open! Take it if you meet our prereqs and wish to join ranks with the baddest piggies in the entire world!

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    Ashraman likes this.
  10. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

We are minutes away from listing in the top 10. Join us while you still can!

11. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I don't recall joining your guild, how come I'm in the picture? :D

12. # Johnny Doe #

maybe just wishful thinking edward ;)

we hit our goal of top 10 but let it be known we are fair pirates...no more pushing for a while, so enjoy the top spots....we're coming back soon halloween_wink

13. Tex

Tex Commodore

Here is screen shot of our guild (Bad Piggies) hitting the #10 spot last night!! halloween_mad
    The captain is now allowing us to drop rank and so we can strengthen our bases.
    Soon we will begin pushing again to reclaim our spot in the Top 10!
    If you are a strong pirate searching for an active guild...Join Bad Piggies!

[​IMG]

14. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

I a, looking for an active clan with out a bunch of children. Not that there is anything wrong with children ( have a few myself) I just want to be able to talk with a least a few in my shoes.

But most of all a chatty clan is a must!

Ph6
    400 ish
    24 hours on tavren 7

15. Tex

Tex Commodore

I believe our guild has everything you're looking for Jezekat.
    A spot just opened up if you want to join Bad Piggies.
    All of our members have PH 6/7 and we are mature and chatty.

16. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Ok I would love to try it out.

17. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I think our guild hit a top 10 this past week without a rank push, just a reshuffle. It will be interesting to see how high we can push. Right now I have zero interest in pushing until issues are resolved.

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  18. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Meh not really worried about top anything other then top best place to be. And so far so good!

19. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

I joined this clan and I have to say I love it, they are chatty friendly they will be looking for new crew

Tex will update top post soon!

20. Tex

Tex Commodore

Bad Piggies achieved Top 6 standing during its last trophy push, and we expect to make Top 4 next time. The guild is international in character with members from all over the world (and perhaps the universe, who knows). We have opened a few spots for prospective naughty oinkers who meet the following criteria:
    • PH7, Academy 5, Tavern 8, two Mystic Mortars, Ship 5, Ground Pounder, Blacksmith, Stonemason, Observatory, and Pirate Catcher
    • Proficient in English (fluency is not necessary)
    • Willing to trophy push 5 days per month and meet regularly updated guild goals
    • Active participant in guild chat
    • At all times respectful and courteous to other members
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
    # Johnny Doe # likes this.