Kick out doesn't/didn't work

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by WOLLIMAUS, Aug 24, 2017.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

A few minutes ago we took a guy in... Captain H......k, ph 4, and it seems We can't kick him out again! He doesn't speak our language, that's why.

Many of us tried, but NO! No info in the chat that he got kicked. But now he also doesn't show anymore on our memberboard. Is there something wrong? In game ticket is on the way... before i started writing here.
    His profil show's now that he is in an other guild.But still nothing to read that he left our guild or got kicked.

2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

You can't kick him till he logs in for the first time into your guild also you can't kick him right away after accepting him (not sure of the exact time limit but there is one).

**edit** looks like I'm not exactly right, as others have had different results.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'm not so sure about that 850. I've never had this problem. I've accepted by mistake a lot of people just from hitting accept instead of view profile. Accept and kicked within seconds and haven't had an issue. Lol

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I've visited other guilds after say a good rumble with them and upon leaving I tried to plank myself and couldn't and they couldn't kick me either. This only lasted a few minutes though. We also have had a couple players that we couldn't kick immediately in our own guild but after maybe 5mins we could. Maybe its a server issue at the time or a region issue, not sure because we rarely come across it.

Intimidator likes this.
  5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Yep, I've joined a guild to help with perks and unable to leave shortly after funding. I know what your talking about. Sometimes I have asked for the boot and had to wait a bit. Idk why that is either. Although what I posted above is also true. You got me. :eek:

850arrr likes this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Thanks guys :). Yesterday it didn't even show in the chat that he got kicked. Today in the morning after the 8 am maintenance in Finland, we've done it again with an other guy and it shows right away ... and is there a time limit??

I guess there was a problem yesterday. Never been before.

Lynsey could you tell us please?? ;) Do you know something about it what happens yesterday?

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I'm not entirely sure, your best bet would be to submit a support ticket. Sounds like he was kicked, but there just wasn't a confirmation in the UI? I'll have a words with the server chaps to see if there's any reason why people can't be instantly kicked (I'm pretty sure that there's a delay on rejoining a guild).

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Thanks for your fast reply :) Yes, i sent a ticket yesterday, before i even wrote about it here. Yes, there was no confirmation at all. Only when we was checking his profile, he joined right away after the kick another guild....

Today it's working again like it should. :D

Today with the other guy, we could kick him out under 5 min. Yesterday evening maybe 10min time between joining and kick.