Leviathan troops

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Ashrovy, Feb 7, 2015.

?

Where do you want to place Leviathan Feature?

1. As New Troops for combat, leviathan will be new air reinforcement

50.0%
  2. As Defense, Leviathan, Poseidon and another Maritime Disaster will available in your Island

50.0%
  1. Ashrovy

Ashrovy Powder Monkey

My suggestion to add Leviathan as new troops

Actually I have two different idea for it. First, I want to place Leviathan as troops for air attacking reinforcement, maybe it looks similar like dragon in clash of clans but I think it so exciting when you add it. Or Leviathan movement just in seashore, he just contribute for destructing a lot of thing nearby seashore.

[​IMG]

Second, maybe it looks better if Leviathan include in defense, I have see some comment and threads that request pirates troops donation (just like clash of clans) but I think that's not creative idea, because Plunder Pirates became a copycat from clash of clans. I suggest to add worship place in guild section, worship able to summon power of God, Goddess and Ancients Sea Monster. That worship have be funded from the monster that you beaten in Exploration Sea or just Exploration Points.

These worships feature in my imaginations:
    • Level 1: Make a defense from Tsunami, when troops appear and attack cross the beach to the land, tsunami will come disturbing enemy troops with pull out enemy from land to the beach.
    • Level 2: Hurricane walls, when troops appear, the hurricane will bulldoze enemy troops. It make enemy troops dizzy just like mystic mine effect.
    • Level 3: Lightning Storm, same process like level 2 but more inflicting enemy troops by slow down they movement for 20 second less or more.
    • Level 4: Leviathan, this monster will be appear when enemy troops arrived in seashore, Leviathan attack inflict damage to enemy troops. In addition leviathan should be able to killed by enemy pirates.
    • Level 5: Poseidon, The God will be appear when enemy troops reach to Pirates Hall defense, The God will appear once and make an earthquake it cause inflict to enemy troops, maybe cost 50% of enemy troops.
    [​IMG]
    Conditions:
    • In first build of worship must be level 1 and player should be upgrade for more advantages
    • When player already upgrade to maximum level, they not directly to use Poseidon as a defense but, should be fund by Exploration points until maximum.
    • If Funding not maximum, the defense isn't maximum too, although you have maximum level of worship. As you considered, worship level just for unlock defenses.
    • Time for funding should be limited and not long time (maybe around 2-3 hours) and random.
    I think that's all for this time, I'm sorry for my bad writing,
    Hopefully you all understand what I mean :)

Need your comments

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Jose Ruiz Isenberg and TBird like this.