Looking for players

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by julieali3, Feb 8, 2019.

1. julieali3

julieali3 Powder Monkey

we are a new guild ‘HunnyMead’ and looking for players.
    All welcome

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I’ll have to look you all up and swing by for a visit some time.

3. julieali3

julieali3 Powder Monkey

Thanks Sea Patriot But I’m sure with us only just starting out, we are not anywhere in your league

Sea Patriot likes this.
  4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I have players of all sorts of PH levels, I mainly encourage building their islands, asking questions and contributing as much as they can. Come visit us some time.

5. Arctic Ice

Arctic Ice Powder Monkey

Would you like to join our guild ..we are struggling to fill spots and are one of the oldest guilds in PP. Arctic Sunbath was a great guild and now we’re looking for new blood to bolster the surviving crew. I’m pretty sure we can shift the quartermasters out of their positions and place some hard working playsersin their spots ....think about it and come see ...thanks

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

If this is for me, I’ve been afraid to come back ever since I was kicked after the captain asked me to critique their base. I always thought that was a very odd gesture, to be kicked because they weren’t happy with my advice.

7. Arctic Ice

Arctic Ice Powder Monkey

So sorry to hear that this happened to you ...please if you would like to return we are sure this won’t happen again ...very out of character ..

8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

The Captain had asked me to critique their base, after telling them the vulnerable locations, I was kicked. I am always open to constructive criticism and feedback to assist me in my gameplay.

9. julieali3

julieali3 Powder Monkey

We are still looking at Hunnymead for new blood with help and guidance.