Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone

We know there have been a few problems with the game going in and out of maintenance today, so first of all apologies for that.

Since we had the App Store feature we've had a lot of people join the game, which is obviously a great thing :) We want everyone to have the best experience with Plunder Pirates so every now and then we have to make a couple of server tweaks. Today has been more than we would have liked but they were essential and only make the game better for everyone playing.

Going forward we will do our best to keep everyone informed of what's going on at all times.

Collectics, KnightZoro and Natemz like this.
  2. #PLUNDERANDROID!

#PLUNDERANDROID! Powder Monkey

Sadly this cool game is not for android :(
    But I have here a reason why you should release this game for android!
    #1. Android owns 80% of the market and Ios just 30% and that means first: you get MUCH more Players and second: more Players-----)More People that buy gems!
    I donĀ“t wanna say that your company just wanna money I wanna say more people that buy gems, you get more money to make the game safer for hacks and with more money you can make the game better as it is!

3. jondillon

jondillon Powder Monkey

So it's now sunday and still the game is continually freezing and loads of server maintenance message. I'm frequently losing changes I've made or upgrades that I've started. It's a pain to invest so much time in the game when it's forever going down.

The game has lots of promise but it's getting hard to make the effort to be a pirate

Master Pogi likes this.
  4. Admin [Midoki]

We do understand it can be frustrating, but right now we are carrying out some essential maintenance to hopefully fix the problems some players are experiencing when trying to connect to the servers.

5. jondillon

jondillon Powder Monkey

I totally understand Chris but needed to vent my frustration. That's what pirates do when they can't build or plunder. Good luck to you and the team.

6. Admin [Midoki]

Thanks for the support, it really is appreciated. We understand the need to vent, but believe me, we're doing everything we possibly can to get you all back Plundering :)

7. BuccoBruce

BuccoBruce Powder Monkey

Do you have any idea when the game is back online?

8. Any eta for maintanance being over?

9. Kaybum

Kaybum Cabin Girl

Hi Chris, I understand the work needs to be carried out, but it's been down nearly two hours, consistently. Any idea atall when it's expected to be back up today? Any estimate would be greatly appreciated! X

Luffy likes this.
  10. Admin [Midoki]

Not too long we hope. We're just carrying out some essential work on the servers as some players where experiencing problems connecting. Shouldn't to too much longer, and we really appreciate your patience

Luffy and Kaybum like this.
  11. Buildintechie

Buildintechie Powder Monkey

Yes, it's especially frustrating when you get a shield, and then it's wasted because the server is down for hours on end.

Luffy likes this.
  12. Michael plunder

Michael plunder Powder Monkey

How much longer I understand but it's been along matnince

Luffy likes this.
  13. Michael plunder

14. Kaybum

Kaybum Cabin Girl

Thanks! That's good news

Luffy likes this.
  15. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

So long...hopefully no raid when I go online. Almost 12am here in Singapore and still waiting...

Luffy likes this.
  16. Luffy

Luffy Powder Monkey

Still waiting.........

Michael plunder likes this.
  17. Michael plunder

Omg how much longer

18. Tommylegolase

Tommylegolase Powder Monkey

Chris please state Est time for this maintenance.

19. Michael plunder

Yes plz do so

20. Master Pogi

Master Pogi First Mate

I think it would be better to announce the scheduled maintenance server and the estimated time like other games (sorry for comparing)...

Michael plunder likes this.