"Meyham Mutineers" Seeking Active Pirates that love to RUMBLE!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Skull King, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Arr

Arr Captain

Congrats to Pretty Pony Girl (PPG) for ranking to PR1047 and making the 7th position globally!

[​IMG]

2. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Many greetings to IOP - gifted him/ you some points :D

I attacked him twice within a hour and also failed twice, haha.
    At my 2nd attack I was like "ok, now that I figured out the bombers distracting feature about his base-design, I may make it this time", but I needed too long to get at least that one star.

3. Arr

Arr Captain

Hi @Liquix! I'll let her know you said hi. Give my regards to your team and we'll see you in the big push in April! :)

Frumpy, Liquix and Scheherazade like this.
  4. Thanks for having me aboard mates! :)

5. Strike

Strike Crew

Good luck Darke:)

Darke Shadow likes this.
  6. Will miss you Darke!

Darke Shadow likes this.
  7. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Thank you for the kind words @Darke Shadow! We are just as pleased to have you aboard. :)

Darke Shadow and Frumpy like this.
  8. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

I was a happy part of this guild for the past several weeks. It was a fun, active guild. You had to really race if you wanted to contribute to perks or troop donations. Unfortunately I ended up being asked to leave after a few weeks as "my personality was not a good fit for the team", and I think the guild could do better in this respect (implement a warning system, be clear about what a person might be doing wrong, etc.), but other than this it was a great guild.

This guild was as a family to me; I was proud to be a part of it. I would never have left by my own free will, but it is an elite guild and not everyone can fit. Ultimately how a guild operates is completely up to the captain's whims, regardless of what rules they may publish and try to live by. Best to always remember that!

I will always think admirably about this guild, which values honest gameplay without any shenanigans and fosters a fun team spirit, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a top guild to push rank in alongside other fantastic players and personalities.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Skull King likes this.
  9. Skull King

Skull King Crew

We are again open for recruiting. Be a part of one of the best Guilds in the Plunder Pirate world. Check out the opening post for our specs. If you are a serious player, are active, and want to enjoy this game to the max, then come join Meyham Mutineers!

Dale Thrip, Frumpy and Arr like this.
  10. Skull King

Skull King Crew

11. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Meyham Mutineers!

Frumpy and Dale Thrip like this.
  12. Skull King

Skull King Crew

We still have space available for "active" plunderers. If you are at least 500PR and PH8, active and chatty, come check us out.

Frumpy likes this.
  13. Best wishes to you fellas. Skull, your one of the good ones in The Plunder Pirates community! Hope your doing well and I'm sure I'll see ya in the game soon!

Skull King likes this.
  14. Skull King

Skull King Crew

We love to rumble! :)

Frumpy likes this.
  15. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Don't be shy, come on in, talk for a bit so we can get to know you!

16. Skull King

Skull King Crew