Midnight Alliance

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tiger Claw, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

[​IMG]

Midnight Alliance is currently composed of four guilds, i.e., Midnight Raiders, Midnight Rampage, Midnight Rebels and Midnight Rumbles. Each of our guilds offers the player a slightly different playing experience, but also offers them the freedom to move about freely between all (4) guilds.

This unique approach provides our members a gaming experience tailored towards them as an individual, not towards the guild. An example of this might be joining one of our competitive free guilds (Raiders and/or Rampage) and later moving into our Rumbles guild for a competitive (weekend) challenge. What's important here is that our members aren’t married to any particular guild. They are encouraged to move about freely between all 4 guilds and build comradery between all our members.

SAD, BUT QUITE TRUE

Most leaderboard guilds thrive on strict requirements from their members. Once you fall below these established requirements you get kicked. Think about that for a moment. Aren’t you a real person with great skills who has sacrificed many hours of your time for the honor of your guild? Your nothing but meat to those guys. Don't kid yourself. It's not your name that shines here its the guilds name o_O.

Speaking of competitive guilds...

MAKE NO MISTAKE

Our Midnight Rumbles guild means business. On 10/04/2015 we reached world wide top 4 rumbles guild. This is the real meat of Midnight and what we can achieve as a combined team of players. This is also why we encourage our members to move about freely and meet players from all 3 guilds. We are one and we are a FAMILY.

[​IMG]

Listed below are basic membership requirements we all share. Additional requirements are noted below this for each respective guild.

• All pirate hall Levels are welcome, but regular upgrades to your Island is mandatory
      • The use of a mini base for the purpose of a competitive edge in competition won’t be tolerated

• Always seek to obtain and donate to all available perks

• Be active: nudge sent at 3 days of inactivity, automatic kick at 5 days (unless otherwise arranged with the Captain beforehand)

• Chat when you can
      • New players must introduce themselves and monitor chat so we can communicate with you

• Be friendly and respectful to your fellow ship mates

• English speaking only please

Midnight Raiders (Established June 16, 2015) is the 1st guild of the Midnight team. Midnight Raiders is a Competitive & Rumble free guild for new and seasoned players looking to farm resources for his/her upgrades.

Midnight Rumbles (Established August 28, 2015) is the 2nd guild of the Midnight team. Midnight Rumbles Fun and competitive rumbles currently once per week, this may increase as the guild develops. Members are expected to achieve set minimum scores as advertised in Guild Description in-game which may change from time to time (currently 100BP). We also envision participating in future Guild War features as Midoki introduces them.

Midnight Rampage
    (Established September 11, 2015) is the 3rd guild of the Midnight Team. Midnight Rampage is also a Competitive & Rumble free guild that offers personal rank pushing, farming and in depth game play strategies.

Midnight Rebels (Established Nov 27, 2015) is the 4th guild of the Midnight team. Midnight Rebels (much like Midnight Raiders) is a Competitive & Rumble free guild for farming resources and learning the ropes.

From the Captains of the Midnight Alliance team.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. bucket

bucket First Mate

I don't mean to sound like an 80's surfer bum, but totally awesome alliance poster, TiGeR Claw. You sure do have an eye for making these things look amazing. Keep up the good work and best of luck to your all's alliance. To quote Mr. Spock, "Live long and prosper".

Tex, Tiger Claw and Ian like this.
  3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Good luck, Tiger!

Tiger Claw likes this.
  4. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

The captains of Midnight Alliance have been quite busy cleaning house and making room for both new and seasoned players. If your a Pirate in search of a guild now is the time to board one of our ships. Our focus is to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere and treat you like family.

Midnight Raiders: 41/50
    Midnight Rampage: 33/50
    Midnight Rumbles: 31/50

A special thanks to @bucket and @Super-Nor for your comments and support :).

TiGeR

Dianne's Isle and bucket like this.
  5. porrig

porrig Crew

I've been in the Raiders guild for over a month now. People are friendly and perks are funded quickly. It's definitely worth a look if you're looking for a new home.

awbo and Tiger Claw like this.
  6. SaK

SaK First Mate

it was a pleasue to join the guild when i was in depression about rumbles; at that time Midnight Riders gave me shelter. its great friendly guild with kind members.

feel free to join and u wont be disappointed.

awbo and Tiger Claw like this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Tifosa and Tiger Claw like this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

A big shout out to a number of members of Midnight Rampage on recently improving their Max PR... Cap'n Kenner; JCBambam1; Cpt Verdok and Captain Crunch (aka @CHINO BEER) Well done
    We are also seeing more successful 3-star attacks from out lower PH members though improved attack strategies..

This is what Midnight Rampage is all about... Focusing on your own individual goals and improving at your own pace with the guidance of others.

Tiger Claw and awbo like this.
  9. Ian

Ian Commodore

A BIG effort today, after rumbling with Midnight Rumbles yesterday @Dianne's Isle completed a solo 'Push' today and not only smashed her old 'Max PR' ranking, but now holding the #1 ranking position in Midnight Rampage. Well done and a great effort......

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  10. Ian

Ian Commodore

If you want to find out what you can achieve.... then come and pay us a visit; move between our guilds for an all round experience.
    • Midnight Raiders - relaxing, farming in a non-stressful environment
    • Midnight Rumbles - learn to rumble in a relaxed and fun environment with a guild that hit #4
    • Midnight Rampage - personal improvement with an individual focus...

11. Hey Captain. Thanks for your help. You coached me all the way through to PR 401, when I didn't think I could make it to PR 340! I appreciate it.

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Glad to help Guild members reach and exceed their own goals and expectations.

13. awbo

awbo Captain

So are you a freeloader? Do you join a guild, then sit back and chill, never chatting, thinking it's great how everyone donates pirates to you but you never give any back, hang back in rumbles letting others do all the work and laughing about how you get these great rewards for no effort?

THEN WE DONT WANT YOU!!

On the other hand, if you're the complete opposite of that, come on over to Midnight. Read post #1 to see which of our 3 alliance guilds suits you best, or just come and visit to see where the best fit is. Members are free to move between our guilds. Fun, friendly, with no freeloaders. (Well, we do get them of course, but they don't get to stay long ;))

See you there!

Tiger Claw likes this.
  14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Its a great guild! We have faced them in a rumble and they are fair, have great teamwork, and all work their tales off for the win and great rumble. We have faced Midnight Rumbles to be more specific, and it was a joy. Great team.

John56, Tiger Claw, Ian and 1 other person like this.
  15. Mad Max

Mad Max Crew

Hey, Skillzone - thanks for the kind words! I've seen your posts on the forum, and like you, we very much appreciate a fair fight. Hope to run across The Death Shadow again in a future rumble.

John56, Tiger Claw and awbo like this.
  16. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Thanks Max. Yes, I hope we meet again, and I know it will be a fight till the end. Till then, best of luck with recruiting!

Mad Max likes this.
  17. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

We have both good news and sad news.

The sad news :(

Yesterday Captain Ian of Midnight Rampage set sail into the real world. Ian was a GREAT captain and I for one will truly miss him. Most of us all realize that being a good PP Captain requires personal sacrifice. Ian provided a Mountain of it.

We all live real lives and we all go through changes. :oops:

The good news :)

Brother Boatsandhose has graciously accepted the role of being the new Rampage Captain. Boat was a former Captain of Zer0 Wing which incidentally, was my place of birth inside the PP realm.

TiGeR

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  18. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Ahoy !

Our competitive guild (Midnight Rumbles) has dropped anchor for a short time following a (now) ex-member who went rouge and kicked players from their team. If you're looking for some competition now is the time to board our flagship, but be warned... Men alone don't rule the seas aboard this vessel ;).

[​IMG]
    Almost forget :rolleyes:

Sometimes what is seen as an easy rumble victory outside the guild takes a competitive turn inwards. It's not about physical muscle here guys, its about wits and endurance :D. Can you match this?

Current Status: 24/50 members.
    Rumbles 1-2 per week
    Guild is visited by all Midnight Alliance team

TiGeR

19. John56

John56 First Mate

The top 6 places in our last Rumble were taken up by the ladies, both full time members and visitors from the other 2 Midnight Guilds; they were really scrapping for first place within the Guild. Us poor guys had to settle for mostly finishing not even in the top 10 on the scoreboard.
    Hats off to Plank Divers too, who kept us on our toes until the end!

Scar Face, Dianne's Isle, Ian and 3 others like this.
  20. awbo

awbo Captain

Plank Divers is a very strong guild, mostly huge PH9 bases that most of us couldn't hope to tackle (although we sure tried :) made for some fun replays I'll tell you that :D).

Thanks for a great rumble and hope to meet you again.

Plenty of spots open for rumblers, and I mean rumblers, not 3 attack-per-day players. If you're really active in this game, want to rumble twice per week and join our fun crew, come along, all PH levels welcome.