Mondo Shark and Shark Teeth

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by porrig, Nov 20, 2015.

1. porrig

porrig Crew

Apparently we're supposed to be able to get Shark Teeth from chests, Crocosaurus, Mondo Shark and the Pirate Galleon.

I've found a few of these in chests, and when I click on Crocosaurus it does come up as one of the items you can get by defeating him/her (I've defeated it numerous times and never got a Shark Tooth - but that's a separate issue).

When I click on the Mondo Shark and Pirate Galleon on the Western Map Shark Teeth isn't one of the items listed that you can get from them. Should it be? Or are there more sharks and galleon's lurking somewhere undiscovered on my Eastern Map?

2. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Drop rate for me for Shark Teeth is 13% so far from taking out the croc 47 times.

Yes

porrig likes this.
  3. porrig

porrig Crew

Thanks for the statistic. I haven't taken it out anywhere near that number of times. I'd estimate I've killed it 10 times. I seem to get 30k grog, some EP and 2 gems more often than not. The other times I got crocodile tears.

4. awbo

awbo Captain

There is a Mondo Shark on the Eastern Map that is a more reliable drop for Shark's teeth. PM me if you want the coordinates (or pop over and have a chat ;))

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  5. porrig

porrig Crew

Thanks. Ian messaged me the coordinates. En-route to uncover those tiles now. :)

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Please share the coordinates with me too. I need more shark teeth.

7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Thanks for sending the coordinates to me via DM @Ian
    I just uncovered one of those tiles and found a shark lurking there.
    Now sailing back to see if I can collect some shark teeth.

Ian likes this.
  8. awbo

awbo Captain

Mondo Shark location
    J5 & J6

9. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Thanks JJ!
    Time to start work on the Eastern Seas... only have 3% done...:oops: