More Guild perks for Exploring

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Ultimate Sea Dog, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Maybe we could have, like, more ships, all docked. When we set sail, we select which go sailin'. When one sinks/all pirates dead, it returns to base empty. The rest continue.

Maybe we could have one ship for each LP, and the ship is directed by the LP (therefore it would NOT be available for defence/attack)

ie.
    Mack's ship
    Slots: 10

Boomer's ship (Bombers only)
    Slots: 10

Annabelle's ship (Voodoo ppl only)
    slots: 13

etc. You could send 13 ships out, but in the meantime, have no LP.

When the LP is KO-ed, ship sails home even if there's more pirates. LP loses 5 stamina if KO-ed and 1 if not KO-ed.

Could be useful, but this is a raw idea.

Skye likes this.
  2. SaK

SaK First Mate

Don't put pressure on Midoki anymore...they are already dead with all these new updates and has no time to fix the old bugs...

New ships will make them die as soon as they introduce them...they can't handle many things together.
    Poor Midoki...how many things u want to make them for u...I hope u understand what is scarcasm

3. Mickster

Mickster Crew

For once, I agree with Sak. Let Midoki sort out the current mess first before adding to the current fiasco.

Aside from that, You ok USD?

4. SaK

SaK First Mate

Welcome new guy...u need to know me more in that case

Btw...what is usd? United States dollar?o_O

5. Mickster

Mickster Crew

Not new guy, old guy with new name!!

USD are the initials of the OP :rolleyes:

6. Ultimate Sea Dog

Oh, USD means me:)

7. pkrhett

pkrhett Crew

i was actually thinking of something like this, came to post, saw yours.

heres how i see an effective and fair way to do it:
    you have a "fleet", maybe it takes up space on base, perhaps it's located on guild hall.
    you start with 1 fleet ship. and can upgrade to 3 max. ships have 10 slots, 1 LP slot.
    it doesnt actually explore the map, it just has "quests/voyages".
    the quests have a req to set sail. the req varry from each mission and so do the rewards.
    a few reg ex: 1000 damage minimum, 1000 def min. 1 of each pirate type. 1500 damage min, 800 def max. total range 45min. total range 15max.
    so you have to create unique parties and the req get very hard for the best rewarding quest.
    "quest/voyage" take time and give mats as rewards. sending an LP that uses the reward material will give a x2 chance of getting the reward and the chance of getting double reward

stamina loss and such like how you listed above. :D

8. Ultimate Sea Dog