Multi-Guild SLAP fight

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by GeNeTiiX, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Obviously this is a troll thread now. Time to fight Blackbeard and his 7 accounts vs we r piates vs GeNeTiiX!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Let me extend a personal invitation to join ours. Its called Zer0 Wing, but we don't push using Gems from ship mates. We only ask that your a spirited Pirate that knows how to chew on gristle and enjoys BS'ing with others.

If rank is all ye care about them surpass the fun and join another crew.

TiGeR

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  3. This game doesn't have enough content to maintain continuous gemming, imo. I've seen many players gem their way to the end and then get bored and quit, so I think it might be hard to find. Only guild I can think of that might fit is We R Piates, so once your rank is high enough you should join them. Actually, if you understand the name of any of the top 5 guilds, any of those would probably fit.

Btw, your sig should probably say "than most".

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  4. Landon

Landon First Mate

First of all, welcome. Second, there are plenty of guilds in this forum alone that have their guild information regarding their requirement to join. Some have advertised their ranking. Most of the guilds here are social guilds anyway.

Considering you're "more experienced than most", I'm surprised you didn't hit up the leaderboards and actually seeing guilds such as: We are Piates, Sinister Souls, Bad Piggies, North 44 who are in the top leaderboards and applied to them. Not only are they advertised as the "elite"' in game, they're here in the forum as well.

How good is your island? PH level, cannons, walls, etc.?
    We all want to know because your requirement for such a guild is pretty steep.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  5. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

It does though. Guild wars are coming and I want my guild members to be able to gem each war! I joined North 44. I didn't see the players I recognized from CoC that's why I never joined them. But they seem pretty good.

6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Not worth wasting your time. He joined ours, was treated with respect and jumped ship after 10 hours or so. His base... LOL

TiGeR

7. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Yes respectful but only 1 or 2 on all day and the whole acting like a pirate in chat thing doesn't fit me LoL. I'm not 12

8. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

You mean treated him with the same respect you just showed him? Why do people like you come on and make your guild look bad with your childish behavior. It's a game. Move on.

9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Really now. Funny we have such a full load of respectful ship mates that treat each other like family. Good luck on ye adventures and I hope you find a Guild ye be hoping to find.

TiGeR

10. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Ye are a dork...

11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Nothing more satisfying then reading a post like your's.

thanks soooo much

TiGeR

12. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Ye are welcome

13. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

and ye are very welcome.

TiGeR

14. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

I didn't thank ye

15. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Zer0 Wing respects all its members. Once in while we get some bad seeds. I made a mistake on this one because I want to believe that everyone deserves a chance. I failed miserably on this one.

nuff said

TiGeR

16. Landon

Landon First Mate

No worries, I've done my research and our decisions as guild members of our respected guilds have seen specific actions that entails the behavior of the applicant. I've seen my own share of tendencies regarding player with high expectations and low sacrifices and they're highly volatile in regards to their length of loyalty. :oops:

For the past 24 hours I've seen him in 2 different guilds. I wish you luck @GeNeTiiX
    May the winds blow you to the right guild that would cater your needs. Just remember, the guild doesn't revolve around you. You are the one asking for a guild after all. :cool:

Ashraman likes this.
  17. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Thank you Landon for your support and kind words.

TiGeR

18. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Played CoC,SS and now this and I must say the communities get more and more noobish/Nero sided. With that being said I'll be just fine where I am. Maxing my base now and then I'll see ya in the leaderboards

19. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

I don't understand why you would want to be on a team...when you are so plainly not a team player.

Regards

Captain Harlock likes this.
  20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

heheeey Alpha! welcome to the forums man:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.