New Rumble format (3.4.0)

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Dec 3, 2018.

1. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

I still think the match-ups suck, with a good match-up occuring about 1 in 4 or 5 times (for us), but I’m happy with 1v1 now. Before we had 10 guilds matching and 2 winners, with a high chance of having a gemming guild in there all the time. The chance of getting a non-gemming or light gemming guild is higher. And at least now we have 5 winners from the 10 guilds and even a small winners reward regularly is better than a very small chance of a decent reward.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] When are rumbles gonna be done tinkering with? Lately our guild of 19 has been matching guilds of 35-40+. Are there no guilds close to our size rumbling anymore?

Rewards still make no sense. We match a guild of 3 and get almost top rewards. We match Red Flag Fleet or Firewater rewards are like 3m gng/15 gems. How can that be right? I thought match making/rewards system was suppose to give higher rewards when given more of a challenge.

I never thought of rumbles being a way to farm resources rather than being a competition between guilds? Sort of seems that way these day. Hitting the button is more like rolling dice and crossing fingers. The match ups and rewards seems to have no rhyme or reason anymore. It’s a real crap shoot.

Good luck all!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Jake the Snake and 850arrr like this.
  3. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

We've noticed this in our resting guild as well which has around 20 members. It's kinda all over the place on who we get.

Jake the Snake and Intimidator like this.
  4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I really didn’t expect a reply. This is why no one bothers with this forum anymore. It’s pretty much a waste of time. My bad.. back to my hole :)

pete and 850arrr like this.
  5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pegleg Squad (12.26 Pirate hall avg) vs Robin Hood (10 ph avg)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pegleg 12.26 ph level avg. vs RFF 12.63 ph level avg.

pete likes this.
  7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

As you can see this is really screwed up. We have matched similar guilds with 3-4 players and gotten 5-6m rewards. Makes no sense. o_O I’m just gonna keep posting seemingly random rewards here. Not that anyone would give a hoot. I’m bored with rumbles, so something else to do lol. :D

We actually got better rewards for matching a smaller 2 person guild with a much lower ph level average. So how are rewards based on ph level? Clearly this theory is out the window based on two rumbles so far.

8. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

I give a hoot. But I have small hooters :eek:

Intimidator likes this.
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pegleg ph avg 12.26 vs dark france 8.75 ph avg.

10. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pegleg 12.26 ph avg vs IV 12.38 ph avg.

11. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Let me point out that Red Flag Fleet had a higher PH average and more people in the guild, but got way less of a reward rumble than the last one posted of just an 8 member guild. ???? Why is that?

12. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Too many things like that going on, that can’t be explained. Starting to think there is no such thing as common sense in Midoki-world.