Next update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bjays92, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Rum Runner

Rum Runner Powder Monkey

Well ...its started... I got long term members quitting this game and telling me they will never return... tired of not having new pirates ...southern seas .. new ledgandaries... not higher ph and defenses... NEW STUFF!!

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Way overdue for southern seas map, the “Coming Soon!” new pirates, LP’s to fill the two empty cells, increasing the Battle Points accrued for, well, Battling!, better material drops for final LP levels....So much potential....:oops:

3. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Think they are just leaving this game to die to be honest. Even knighthood had a update during this Covid period and still no signs of ph15. But even then nothing new to keep players enthusiasm up as it’s just just update grind. Still finishing those new walls but it’s taking a while as it is just a bore, too expensive for even a second place rumble win and that’s if you don’t even get attacked and lose more gold.

MorganFlint likes this.
  4. Capt. Overkill

Capt. Overkill Powder Monkey

Midoki's not here man..........lol

5. Capt. Overkill

I wish they'd just sell it to supercell or something, the game has a lot of potential to let it just die.

6. Trogdefault

Trogdefault Powder Monkey

Is it possible for the timing on upgrades to Be lowered a bit because it’s an bit overwhelming to see an 8Day upgrade so early into the game

7. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Hey @Lynsey [Midoki] - How are things going? Certainly you have something to share as far as the update? Are we still getting one? I think most people here are truly starting to wonder if this game has a future. So many amazing ideas here and we can hardly get a basic update. I realize the pandemic hasn’t helped but surely you can give us some hope. Please give us an update on the update.

cheers and happy sailing

-Oak

MorganFlint and 850arrr like this.
  8. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Think this game is just sinking now faster than the titanic, modoki arnt interested in it anymore really but they won’t turn off support as high end guilds pay their wages with gems. Plus they can keep knighthood updated regularly with new content throughout this pandemic.

global leaderboard is just a false thing too, it’s not really changed positions for months even through you know full well that without shields those players would drop lower down.

I have barely touched the game for a few weeks now and I used to be on it regularly throughout a day, sad really as the game would still be one of the best around for this type of thing.

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's going to be an update with a new Pirate Hall, and I'm hoping we can do some squishing of the time and costs so that for newer players it doesn't take six years to get to PH 15. PP has been going for nearly six years, which is a long time in mobile game terms, so it's unlikely that we'll see any huge new features at this stage - more likely additions and evolutions of existing features. We will continue to support it as long as there's enough players though!

10. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

That's awesome. Thanks for update. PP crushes rivals like Clash of Clans in graphics and game play. What is the active player base to date?

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  11. Capt. Overkill

Lol, in case all you noobs(and apparently veterans ) haven't figured out yet, they've given up on the game that's why we've only seen ph upgrades. It should be stunningly obvious at this point.......

850arrr likes this.