No Replay Available?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by c00ni, Nov 19, 2014.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Just got attacked.
    There is no replay available.
    Imminent upgrade issues?
    [​IMG]

Sea Patriot likes this.
  2. Currently maintence so I expect the update within a couple of hours now. That is probably the reason.

3. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Just got attacked again and the replay shows for that one but the one pictured still doesn't have the option to view / play

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

It never will. It's part of an ongoing problem. But maybe it will be fixed in the update so it won't happen in the future. Who knows.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Arrrgh....all the pirates were lost at sea with no one to recant the tale

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Bermuda Triangle strikes again.

7. LJ Sparrow

LJ Sparrow Powder Monkey

Well this bug isn’t fixed, or has reappeared, because it just happened to me with a brand new layout. This is a big deal, most players would want to see an attack against a new layout.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I’ve encountered that issue for as long as I’ve played the game (since early September 2015). Supposedly, the reason behind it is connectivity issues l. There’s many things Midoki have had a hard time figuring out: like my home screen showing my ship has returned from exploration and I go to the map screen and it’s still sailing.