Norse Pirates (Viking Rumble)

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Sea Patriot, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I didn’t even bother sending a ticket in about not being able to create a guild. Maybe I should bug fixes would be great though (wink wink)
    I wonder if you’re talking about when you log into game and chat icon shows new messages and there aren’t any?
    Anyhoo, I’ve also been having my ship show the pirate icon indicating I can collect exploration pirates, I go and collect em and when I go to the map the ship still has many hours left; happened quite a few times.
    The bug with not being able to create a guild could be a number in the long list of bugs......

2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Exactly that i talk about. It shows me a number ex. 11 new messages but there are no new messages. I have seen them and also a few written a while ago by myself.

oh, oh, i write here on my pc and get attacked at the same time, forgot to touch my iPad screen :confused::mad:

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sometimes I’ve been told it’s due to people requesting troops and if you’ve missed he request then it just shows that there’s chats but why would there be like over 40 missed Guild Ship requests in a guild of 16 and only a few have been active in a 30 minute time frame? Lol
    I definitely see what you’re saying

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

and i bothered to sent a in-game ticket ;) and no, no old requests, just the same messages like before or

did they do a bug fix?

no, it is not possible that would be old requests, because also in my mini guild it is the same thing with that and there have for sure not that amount of requests been in 3 hrs.

in a other game, name i can't say of course, there it is like that, a already filled request shows as a message

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Well, starting the Viking Rumble in Apostles’ Creed now, if anyone wants to join in....

6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

@Sea Patriot

Was it yesterday still not possible to make a new guild? :confused:

The message icon thing continues too... over 10h old messages and many times red messages/funding perks always as new ones counted :mad:
    I just logged in in my mini guild( i was there today already, it showed 17 in the morning) and all messages are counted together since i logged out yesterday night, now it shows 43. Old and new messages counted.

What they have done? Something doesn’t get updated.... that messages has been red and seen. The counting should start with this messages which comes first you haven’t seen when you log in and open chat.

btw, a mate from my minis guild, he is maxed out ph 11 since a long time(LP's soon too), no achievements more to get or to do in building ... he gets whole time new messages from this department, congrats for 2 builders, or you have build this or that.... 40 he counted this morning ;)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018