Option to recruit same Pirates after exploration

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Tenrou, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Tenrou

Tenrou Crew

Please, consider an update like that.

It's too time consuming and boring to manually recruit pirates from 0 after each and every exploration.
    I think its not introducing something new, its rather having the option to recruit the same pirates again , just like after every battle.

2. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

And before this we probably need to embrace the two ship idea so when the exploration ship returns it does not mix with the battling crew. Logically if I am exploring and battling at the same time there are two ships at work, but as I was told before logic is a little lax with PP. :)

Mad Max and Ian like this.
  3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Honestly I don't see the point in this. As we all know it really doesn't take that long to recruit a crew. But even more importantly, if you are using a crew to explore with that is the same as your attack crew you are not getting the most out of one or the other. I.e. Explore crew should consist of a lot of bombers and fewer gunners and attack crew should usually be opposite.

The two ship idea is a great idea though

Mobotts likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Commodore

I'm all for two ships; maybe when our 3rd explore map comes in. We'll also need another lighthouse and maybe and other observatory as well :eek:

Mobotts likes this.
  5. SuperCow

SuperCow Powder Monkey

It would be great if I know what pirates (number, type) return. That would it make easier to plan the last battle before refilling the exploration ship.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  6. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

When they added the Eastern map they added the new lighthouse and ship levels. I don't even want to think about how long voyages on a new map would be, voyages on the eastern map take FOREVER!!!

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I'm glad this topic has resurfaced, I remember asking if theyed develop a patch that would allow us to see which pirates remain on the ship

8. I agree anything like this would be very welcome, let's put our hands together and stop the unnecessary waste of Pirate Life!

Mobotts likes this.