Perk Funding

Discussion in 'Guild Strategies' started by Sea Patriot, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

We really need to do away with having the guild fund the perks in order for them to stay up and running
    I’m about solutions not excuses, we make the Guild Hall the central hub for our perks (call it something else perhaps) and have perks funded individually using materials. This would elevate having to dump EP & BP into perk funding.

I know in the past I’ve spoken about EP being an issue for players commited to smaller guilds and one response I would get is “I’m happily sitting on near a million EP” (paraphrased of course). But not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do that, have enough EP and not know what to do with it.

Like I said, this is only a suggestion to make an enhancement to gameplay.

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Another idea:
    + Perks are funded by the guild once a week
    +Use the four main statues as perk boosters (using different materials for each statue)
    - Golden Pirate: Blacksmith/Training Ground
    - Shark: Sea Battles
    - Kraken: Exploration Time
    - Voodoo: Voodoo Hut Troops & Legendary Costumes
    Etc....

3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Or allow them to be funded throughout the day for the next time they run out, rather then at one time when most players may be sleeping or otherwise off game (as happens sometimes :rolleyes:).

WOLLIMAUS and Sea Patriot like this.
  4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That’s a good idea as well

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I like the idea of a perk que. That way you could donate in advance if you won’t be around when they go off or when you haven’t spent all your loot. Would be more convenient for smaller guilds or ones where majority are on the same time zone and not necessarily when they need attention.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Perks up and running for 2 days at a time would be good. Or what Morganflint said, donate in advance ready for when they will need funding.
    When you have a small guild and/or lots of people across the world in your guild it gets boring waiting around for perks

WOLLIMAUS and Sea Patriot like this.
  7. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Yep, funding in advance is good!!! that makes it much easier exactly for that reason what LMF pointed out. :)