PH10 Spreadsheet (New and Improved!)

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Skye, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZZpGQVDn83LvSea0qvQqCiGK241eTgAazMrct9v5kc/edit?usp=sharing

This features lots of neat new things, to factor in LP abilities.
    -All the attack speeds should now be correct, as well as resurrected Skeleton HP.
    -Allows you to factor in the boost/nerf from an LP's outfit, as well as the HP/Damage boost from Tinto/Ching. This should apply to every damage value in the spreadsheet, except for the "Time to 3*" ones in the Slot Comparison page, as only 8 units could be buffed, so it wouldn't apply well to that.
    -On the defense page, below all the building stats, you can fill in the defensive LP buffs. This will update the values in many places, as well as give you an overview of how much extra damage and hp it adds, so you can quickly compare between two LP (such as deciding whether buffing Stores with Mack or buffing all Defenses HP with Cesar will give you a bigger increase)
    -Splash Armor and passive abilities like Cannon Crusher are now applied on the Destruction and Survival pages, although activated abilities like Marrow Shield are not.
    -The most exciting new feature: it has a new page that will show you how much damage an HG could have done to the target while walking in the time it took your unit to make it into range, assuming both were released at the same location. You can adjust the distance to target, and it will update accordingly. The HG row shows the damage it will do before it gets to its standing range of 7.
    -Comparison of grog and hire time per slot
    -Comparison of time to 3* a base with each type of unit - per single unit, per 6 units (I use 6 HG typically!), and per 70/80 slot armies consisting of only that unit.

Current limitations:
    -Unsure of ability damage for Rain of Fire damage, Kaboom Damage, and Dead Man's Trigger Damage.
    -Unsure of resurrected Skeleton's damage. The HP is correct at 500, as is its attack speed of .5.
    -Cannon Crusher is not applied to the Defense stats "time to snipe" column for the Gunner, although it is applied elsewhere.
    -Most places will use the original HP for destruction values, not the LP boosted HP. Only the Defense stats page will show the boosted HP in the appropriate column. This choice was made because the LP boosted HP does not apply to base destruction percentage. It will however apply to the wall damage calculations where marked. The boosted damage from defenses should be being applied everywhere though.
    -The activated abilities like Gunner's are not factored in anywhere, as it would be confusing and add too many extra columns.
    -Does not currently allow for Streak buffs, although you could fill in the increased values in other places as a workaround.
    -The Survival page currently applies the TG bonus to resurrected skeletons and resurrected skellywags, but I do not believe they get the TG bonus in the actual game. I was too lazy to go back and remove it manually from all of those cells.
    -A couple places aren't currently factoring in Tinto's HP buff.

To change values, make a copy of the spreadsheet and fill in the values you'd like. The most clear places are the first page with your own units' stats at their current upgrade level, your LP and Guild Perk bonuses, and on the last page with your Defensive LP stats.

If you would like to help maintain or further the spreadsheet in any way, or have any features you would like to add, please message me.

Also, if you notice any errors (adding rows/columns messes references up sometimes, so I may have bugs!), or have information on the couple values I'm still missing, please let me know!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    850arrr, Jarrak, HornyQuokka and 5 others like this.
  2. Patron

Patron Crew

Nice info here skye!

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Updated defense and unit values for new update.
    Hire time/cost may be off slightly as I had to project final costs. Everything else should be correct.

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

Noticed issues with kaboom damage applying BS twice and fixed that. Also fixed bomber's wallbreaker bonus, as the initial 100% training was increased to 130%.

Isles dT likes this.
  5. Skye

Skye Commodore

Finally mathed out the actual damage done by resurrected skeletons to be 15: It took 17 hits to destroy a 250 hp builders hut. If it was 14 damage, it would have taken 18 hits, and if it was 16 damage it would have taken 16 hits. Assuming BS applies to them, since TG does, their pre-BS damage would be 4. Their HP and attack speed were already correct.

Also tested Rain of Fire damage from skyraiders and confirmed its the same as their normal attack damage.

Also tested kabooms, and the damage appears to be the same as normally throwing a bomb, based on how many kabooms it takes to destroy a max level wall.

As of right now, all unit stat/damage numbers should be correct! Finally! But as always, look thru it and find bugs and message me them. Make a clone, tweak things, etc. and play with it!

awbo likes this.
  6. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Thanks Skye for putting in the time to create the spreadsheet. It was a huge undertaking no doubt. The figures are necessary learning for anyone wanting to advance their attacking abilities (myself included).

7. awbo

awbo Captain

Unless you are the Leeroy Jenkins type :D

8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Lol...that I am. Trying to change before arrival of Guild Wars. Tired of half my attacks being a suicide mission.

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

I Leeroy it most of the time too, don't worry :)
    But I'm sure SOMEONE will find it useful.

10. Flump0706

Flump0706 Powder Monkey

OK so I am a casual gamer and had never heard of Leeroy Jenkins until i just googled it..........OMG that video is funny as hell.

PS that is generally my battle strategy too :)

Lynsey [Midoki] likes this.
  11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I also recommend the 50 DKP Minus/More Dots Onyxia wipe video. So many fond memories...

Skye likes this.
  12. Skye

Skye Commodore

I second those memories.