Pirate cemetery guild description

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Unique Rebel, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Ban Chinese Ban Japanese. I reported racist remarks by them before but this takes it to another level. I'm have nothing more to say...

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

If you send a support ticket, we'll get it sorted.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Sent and thanks

4. Just band the whole community.....of Plunder world.....lol....we are getting so sensitive so..what....someone says....this....some says that....a few naughty words....let’s move on...wow aren’t we pirates here or a bunch of lemons....hey I can sell you a new car too....low kms....just dialed the kms back....she’s a beauty.all good did roll of the edge of a cliff....but wow restoration is great....give a 1 day guaranteed but I’m keeping to my word.....

5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Thanks D for your words of wisdom. Will keep that in mind next time. As I like to say, 'Better an honest enemy than a fake friend'. Wishing all friends/foes well

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

My point was before i was so rudely interrupted by D. Plunder pirates is not the place for religion and politics. Freedom of peaceful speaking and speech is fine but to offend a minority is not progressive.

7. laaafish

laaafish Crew

It's been taken down now. I just hope the guild descriptions in other languages other than English are all polite too and not wrote to offend anyone what ever part of the world they are from. Easy to point out guilds that are in English.

8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

It seems Midoki can't check them if they are not written in English. I heard from a Thai player that many player names which are not written in English are very insulting.

Like "I hate this and this peeps and kill those and those.... ".

One i saw and the players name was "Kill Japanese" and that was written English. Maybe i should send a ticket when i find that island again and take a screenshot of it o_O

9. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Google translate app can translate anything. I was able to take a screenshot of the Korean writing in this guild description and you highlight it with your finger in the app. It was just the requirements for rumbles.

But if you’re ever concerned, you can do the same for sure.

10. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I say ban Dplank :) jk jk i understand...everyone is so sensitive these days. It does get annoying. Still no need for racism in any language. I’ll take my game without that, politics or religion. None of those end up with a good time unless you like debating and arguing over nothing.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

To be honest this wasn't the first time. I tend to discuss things and deal with things off forums chat but to help set an example forums is very helpful. So everyone gets a clear picture of how they can go about dealing with issues and not suffering in silence or worst of all, end up leaving the game forever because of players that ain't worth a second glance

12. @Unique always much respect to you my friend. I understand your point...I need to stay away from the forum's sometimes lol...i read to much into the chat...all good.

@Intimidator maybe your wish could come true lol...their are a lot of pirates here that curse my name :) they just can't handle the Dplank :)

Any how ..Happy Plundering my friends an nemesis friends..may I see you on the plunder world of fun...be happy everyone.

laaafish likes this.