Pirate defending against pirates?

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by omnipotence20, Sep 24, 2014.

1. omnipotence20

omnipotence20 Powder Monkey

Would there be anyway that you could implement a feature that would allow us to train up an extra batch of pirates to defend our island from invaders? The mortars, gun turrets and cannons are cool and all, but how cool would it be to be able to see actual cutlass on cutlass action?

2. Rylie

Rylie Powder Monkey

I agree with you to a point, Pirates fighting each other would be very cool. The only issue is that battles will become even harder, I already struggle to win battles and this would just make it to difficult. If they balanced it out with more attacking troops then it might work, and be very cool

3. GetRekked

GetRekked Crew

Great idea! It would be cool if there was some sort of bunker (it couldn't be named "Bunker", but we'd find something) that you can load with troops, upgrading this building will increase it's capacity, troops will be transferred from the tavern to the new building.

4. MrLapo

MrLapo Powder Monkey

Weapons—throwing—bullets = Buildings—releasing—pirates.
    Range and power upgrades available.

Bonus idea: replace "pirates" with "hounds" or "skeletons"...

5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

or how about a 4th guild building that can raise their dead as skeletons to attack them...higher level equals more skellies on defense

alebvk likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

It has been mentioned that they are working on a system to donate troops. These may work as defensive troops . We just have to wait and see.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I like the guild building idea that raises the dead

8. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

That might be sorta fun...Swashbuckling skellies that turn on their former allies. About half health, but keep the enemy troops busy for your mortars ;)

9. MrLapo

MrLapo Powder Monkey

Yes! Good idea! Skellies from dead enemies turn into "mines": they pop and stun (maybe hit) enemies for a few seconds.

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Gonna be a lot harder to raid with troops defending though :/

11. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Only the new patch will tell. The juggies freezing hurts a lot. I use 8 juggies on the attacks I want to win, so when they freeze up and don't move it is an instant loss.