Pirate Hall update problems

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Fredam, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Fredam

Fredam Powder Monkey

Hi I posted a question yesterday and wonder if anyone can help. I have upgraded my Pirate Hall on two occasions, the pirate hall has upgraded no problem but the extra defences and buildings I expected to receive has not happened. Can anyone explain why this has happened because I feel at a disadvantage to other players who have received extra defences and buildings.

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

You will need to send an in-game message to support - a ticket.

You should have defense and troop upgrades available after each PH upgrade.

Good Luck!

3. Fredam

Fredam Powder Monkey

Thank you Could you please explain where do I go to send an in-game message to support and what is a ticket. I am new to the forum and I am trying to follow how this works so please excuse my ignorance but I do appreciate any help.

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

In game, go to the logbook near the left corner, then the cogs far right, then ‘help’ the life preserver, then ‘support’ to send an email.

5. Fredam

Fredam Powder Monkey

Just wanted to thank you very much for your help, I have sent an email so hopefully I will get a response soon and the problem can be fixed.

MorganFlint likes this.