PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Ahoy Mates!!!!! We here at PIRATES UNITED are always looking for active social members to come join the team. Do you find yourself often wanting to hit the open seas? Do you like to feel the wind in you hair? Do you have any hair ?!? When you wake up each day do ya reach for your grog? Well then the PU might be for U! Social competative fun is are MO and strong bases and high PR is what we seek. If you don't quite make the PU then maybe Pirates United X is more your speed. Fighting and farming is what they do best so go see Cap'n Kid and tell him APES sent you.

Warmest Regards
    APES

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    The Butcher, Papabiz, Otag7 and 2 others like this.
  2. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

A quick reminder that the PIRATES UNITED family are close to capacity! PIRATES UNITED and PIRATES UNITED X will be having a 5 day PR push in 2 weeks time to kick off the opening of our new farming guild PIRATES UNITED Y! PU and PUX will competitively compete while PUY will be for growth and development. Guild members will be placed according to competitive nature and strength starting with PU at the top.

Hook up with PIRATES UNITED at our forum page www.piratesunited.xyz or join our line chat group at PIRATES UNITED Chat. Add me apescoc.

Remember if your not first your last.....

Now come join the team!

APES

The Butcher and Papabiz like this.
  3. Steel Rose

Steel Rose Powder Monkey

Nice post Apes. Great to be a part of PU. Thanks for having me :)

Anyone looking for a very active, top 10 guild. Pirates United or pirates united x should be the way to go. ☺️

Thanks again guys.

The Butcher, Papabiz and -APES- like this.
  4. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Well shiver me timbers Miss Rose.... The pleasure is truly ours.

5. DAGARY

DAGARY Powder Monkey

Where do I sign up!?

Oh whait I'm already in... And it's awesome!!

The Butcher, Papabiz and -APES- like this.
  6. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

I like the cut of your jib sailor GARY........ 1 extra serving of Rum for ye.

7. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

A great guild with a long line of tradition finding and developing pirates.

We bet on people, not tricks, or gimmicks!

See you on the high-seas!

The Butcher likes this.
  8. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Papabiz tellen it like it is ..... There is plenty of wind in your sails sailor.

Papabiz and The Butcher like this.
  9. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

How we looking Apes!!!

The Butcher likes this.
  10. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Clear sailing ahead Papabiz..... I have no idea who put the APE at the helm but it seams to be working. PIRATES UNITED X is almost at full capacity and will be kicking things off with a PR push soon. .........ALL ASHORE WHO'S GOING ASHORE! Take your leave now crew cause it about bizy up on in here... Papabizy!

Papabiz and The Butcher like this.
  11. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

12. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

It's going really well. "If you build it, they will come!" Getting ready for a strong PR push!

13. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Hi Lord... We are moving along just fine with 120 members and counting! Thanks to everyone for there support. Jingle bells baby.

The Butcher likes this.
  14. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

PIRATES UNITED now has 4 active guilds in the family. PIRATES UNITED X, PIRATES UNITED Y and the newly started PIRATES UNITED Z. PIRATES UNITED is built for chasing PR while PUX and PUY are for farming and developing. All guilds are extremely active and competitive and designed for the active gamer who likes social competitive fun. All perks are always backed and conversation is a plenty. The whole family stays connected via line and our forum page www.piratesunited.xyz . Placement in the PIRATES UNITED guild is earned through PR. Top 49 spots are given to members based on PR if they so chose. So if your competitive, social and want more out of your gaming experience then one of our PIRATES UNITED guilds will be right for you. Hit me up on line if you have any questions my ID is apescoc .You really will not be disappointed you did.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    The Butcher likes this.
  15. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Happy New Years to all the PLUNDER PIRATES forum members. May 2015 be filled with health and prosperity for you and yours !

Warm Regards
    APES

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    The Butcher likes this.
  16. Otag7

Otag7 Powder Monkey

Arrrr!

Ahoy to all Pirates. We at Pirates United invite you to see what it is like to be part of a family of guilds which can suit all types of players.

Like to concentrate on rank? ✔️
    Like to take it slow and build? ✔️
    Like to be social and chat (sometimes more than play) ? ✔️

Three checks and that is a place I'd like to be. Do yourself a favor and come check it out!

Pirates United!

The Butcher likes this.
  17. Papabiz

Papabiz Powder Monkey

For anyone that hasn't joined the PIRATES UNITED family, I want to personally apologize to you!

You see, we have something amazing going on here and clearly we haven't communicated the amount of awesome we are about ready to unleash on the world in the near future... So I want to apologize to you for that.

Papabiz

The Butcher likes this.
  18. wackytabacky

wackytabacky Powder Monkey

come join before we set sail!!!!!

The Butcher likes this.
  19. wackytabacky

wackytabacky Powder Monkey

Awesome! Will see you in game soon:)

The Butcher likes this.
  20. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Sounds like we have the Butcher coming over.... Now all we need is a baker and a candlestick maker.