PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. How many guilds do u guys have man we have ran into 4-5 I forget but anyway I tip my hat to Pirates United Y I'm not sure if it's the second time we have met in a rumble but u guys r the only fair guild we have ran into the others seem to think that GEMS r their way to beat us when it's teamwork [​IMG]

2. I don't know much of where to compliment you guys nor do I know how many guilds u have but I tip my hat to Pirates United Y I can't remember how if this is our second rumble against u guys but again I tip my hat to PU Y for they r the only guild we have rumbled who kept it real as of now they have not GEMMED I guess they r like us we do not GEM in our rumbles nice JOB & TEAMWORK PIrates United Y

3. Knope

Knope Powder Monkey

Stellar job on last rumble PIRATES UNITED V! Don't forget to check our flags for authenticity, since we all know imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

4. BATAVIA_SIXTYSIX

BATAVIA_SIXTYSIX Powder Monkey

long live PU aye!

Ezio_KulidzeTKM and Capt. Sharky like this.
  5. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

The ethos and performance of the PIRATES UNITED family of guilds is second to none.

Six Guilds, One Goal

We work as one BIG team

If you're an active player who likes to rumble, likes to win, likes to progress and be part of an awesome team, then there's a PIRATES UNITED guild for you...

Just search in-game for:
    PIRATES UNITED
    PIRATES UNITED X
    PIRATES UNITED Y
    PIRATES UNITED Z
    PIRATES UNITED V (check the flag stripe for the real deal)
    PIRATES UNITED W

Ezio_KulidzeTKM and Sea Patriot like this.
  6. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

seems we will looking forward for A to S in the future for Pirates United. hehehe:D:D

This guild really one of the best..

7. RNP

RNP Powder Monkey

Today, PIRATES UNITED V has exited surgery! The cancer which existed briefly has been officially cut out and quarantined. Doctors Apes and Abzurd are to be commended for the quick and successful surgery. Captain PTO Plunderer has taken control of the vessel and steered it back to safe waters. PIRATES UNITED V is healing and will accept visitors as soon as the doctors deem appropriate. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

-APES-, rhorun and Pink Taco like this.
  8. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!!

-APES- likes this.
  9. BATAVIA_SIXTYSIX

BATAVIA_SIXTYSIX Powder Monkey

Just watching

10. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Love the drama! Thanks PU for keeping the rest of us in boring guilds entertained.

11. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

No drama, just reclaiming what was ours.

12. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Been awhile since I have been on the forums and I trust everyone is well............. PIRATES UNITED is as strong as ever! Come set sails with the best guild in the game and help celebrate our 71K rumble performance that put PU on top as the number one guild in the game. Team work and communication is what we are. Our family and support system is what separates us from the rest. PM me on line @ apescoc or come stop by for a visit.

13. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

PIRATAES UNITED would like to welcome one of our newest accounts to join our family...... Captain Crunch! welcome aboard mate.

14. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

PIRATES UNITED would like to give all the other guilds fair warning regarding one very deceitful and cancerous pirate who preys on the innocence of others....... LordMegatron = Troll Plunder Pirates guilds consider yourself warned.

Respectfully
    APES

15. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Pirates United....you know, #1 pirate in the world - APES, battling for #1 guild and #1 rumbling guild, tons of #1 pirates in many countries. No big deal. After you've tried the rest, join the best!

Oak Doak and RNP like this.
  16. Oak Doak

Oak Doak Crew

Hey guys. Just a heads up. If you're active and want to win rumbles come join PIRATES UNITED. We have a guild to suit every need. Join up today PIRATES UNITED, X, Y, Z, V or W.
    If you have any question ask me on LINE @ OakDoak. Why join the rest when you can join the best.

17. I am in PU family forum :) Hello guys and gals :)

RNP likes this.
  18. RNP

RNP Powder Monkey

Cool banner Ezio!

19. Thank you Rnp.. :D

20. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Need a guild that best suites your needs....... Look no further!

Active members need only apply. Plenty of bounty to be had in the PIRATES UNITED family of guilds. Here at PIRATES UNITED we have a huge social community that connects all our family's together. Our membership consists of Pirates spread across the globe who all unite for one common goal.

PIRATES UNITED MAIN : Top guild in the game rumbles 24/7. This is where the best players in the game hang there hat.
    PIRATES UNITED X: Rumbles 24/7.
    PIRATES UNITED Y: Rumbles every second day
    PIRATES UNITED V: Rumbles every second day
    PIRATES UNITED Z: Rumbles every second day
    PIRATES UNITED W: Rumbles every second day

Think you have what it takes to join PU ? Drop into one of our guilds for a visit and talk to the captains or FM. They can assess your situation and place you where your best suited

PIRATES UNITED is an 18 A requirement

HunterToan and Ezio_KulidzeTKM like this.