PIRATES UNITED..... Come see what all the fuss is about.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by -APES-, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

We are once again looking to recruit some active players to the PIRATES UNITED family of guilds.

We've been in the piracy business since the very beginning and we are without doubt one of the most successful guild alliances in the game. We have a big social community and many members travel between our guilds to help, support and above all, have fun. We run a PU Guild social group on LINE app, where we chat, coordinate and generally have good times.

All our guilds are active 24/7 with members from all corners of the globe (an understanding of English is required).

Whatever your level, we have a guild to suit you...

PIRATES UNITED
    Our flagship elite guild, known as PU-Main. We rumble non-stop with an awesome first place win record. We pride ourselves on being the long-term #1 placed guild on the Global Guild Leaderboard.
    PH10 with a minimum 400pr and Gunners lvl33 are required to join, but we do make exceptions to this. Daily activity, rumble participation and maintaining a healthy PR level are requirements.

PIRATES UNITED X

Like Main, X rumble hard but limit rumbles to 4 times per week, with a 4k plunder point target in place (flexible). PU-X can usually be found in the top 10 on the Global Guild Leaderboard. Strong, active players with well developed islands are welcome.

PIRATES UNITED Y
    PU-Y rumbles 3 times per week, with a 3k plunder point target in place (flexible). Active players with well developed islands are required.

PIRATES UNITED Z
    PU-Z rumbles 3 times per week, with a 2k plunder point target in place (flexible). Active players are required.

PIRATES UNITED V
    PU-V is our official Development Guild. If you're looking for a guild where you can develop and learn without the pressure of rumble targets then PU-V is the place.

Not sure which PU is right for you? Talk to us here and we'll find you a home. Alternatively you can message your stats to our leader APES on LINE app - ID: apescoc

Skillzone10 likes this.
  2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Wow @Capt. Sharky! It's been a while since I saw a PU Recruitment. Was beginning to get worried....where were all of you?! As much as The Dead/Laughing Skulls are rivals with PIRATES UNITED, I for one was missing you all. PU has been there for quite a long time, and have some of the game's most experienced players. Inside the PU Alliance, I have many friends, and so do many in the game. I'm glad you're back to recruiting, and showed some signs of life. Plunder on!

Capt. Sharky likes this.
  3. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

It's a hard thing recruiting these days, when you see pirates United posting a recruitment message, shows times are tough.

Capt. Sharky likes this.
  4. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

It's some of that, but most top guilds have ALWAYS recruited. PU has had their recruitment thread for a very long time! You sure want to see what all the fuss is about. I was worried that there WASNT a post in this thread for some time. Sucks to see a guild go silent really.

Capt. Sharky likes this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

I don't think I've ever gotten worried not seeing a recruitment thread from Pirates United :) Everyone can see from the game that PU is an experienced guild with a lot of really strong members. I would be more worried if you were in here every day having to TELL everyone how great you are. PU doesn't need to do that ;) Sometimes nice to get some fresh members into your guild though. Good luck. See you on the rumble field one day soon I'm sure.

Capt. Sharky likes this.
  6. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

True @Christy. Just missing the forum presence. And of course, wish to see you all in rumbles!;)

Pink Taco likes this.
  7. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

Hey guys, appreciate you all miss us around here. Yes there are rivalries, but beneath that I like to think we are all friends really :)

We thought it was high-time we rebooted this thread...a) to attract some new talent ...b) to just say 'Hola' to the forum.

There's many fantastic Guilds in this game, and I for one am proud to battle with, and alongside you all. May the Plunder Party continue.

cmooneey, Christy, Hawkbeard and 3 others like this.
  8. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

All the $#!t talkers left!! Lol:p

Fil likes this.