Please no more nails in the coffin!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Floki, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Floki

Floki Captain

Running low on gems even debated with self if needed more decided yep they are sort of ok value!
    Well until I looked to buy!!!!!!!!!

What the......2400 gems 30.99...last time I looked 24.99 I did not know the demand or inflation was that high!
    Are we running out? Is there a supply issue? The pixel miners can't keep up?

159.99 for 15000.....How about give us value and a reason to spend our hard earned.
    In Australia due to our lovely tax system I have to earn 200.00 to afford 159.99!

I think that in the words of Shrek the great poet.."That will do donkey"....

Silver Beard and Fil like this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

Stupid Australian dollar. I got a shock too when I saw the price of the 2400, could have sworn it was lower...now I know.

3. Floki

Floki Captain

What is it in the US 19.99 looks far more palatable at that level..

4. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Midoki is clearly in trouble. Everything now is a cash grab. Just look at the streak feature. Will only work with gems

Salty Snack, Tex, SaK and 1 other person like this.
  5. Floki

Floki Captain

maybe its too much drama to add decent content...I always wondered why you would have a map that had an end It should have opened up emediatly on completion to another to explore....Allowing gamers to get to the end i would have thought was game interest suicide...Just a thought..

Morning meeting how do we increase revenue? ...Err add decent content that people want to explore play interact enjoy...Nahhhhh put the price of gems up easier.hahahahahhahaha

Darth Yoda likes this.
  6. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Pretty sure Midoki has nothing to do with it, seems Apple increased the prices. And that goes for all Apps in Australia! But its easier to come here and cry.... Nail in the coffin....lol.....i highly recommend to google where Midoki earns the most of its revenue....Australia is not important at all. Delete the app and move on, bye.

Edit: And i was right!

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/...o-raise-app-store-prices-20151012-gk7jgd.html

So, blame apple and the economy of ur country and ur government! 5 sec use of google, might be too much to handle for some folks.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

Already done and as you say moving on..

8. Skye

Skye Commodore

I think its just Australia. In the US, its stayed at $19.99. It could be some new tax or regulatory thing. Maybe Apple adjusted the prices to match the decline in the AUD value over the last couple years? I doubt its Midoki's doing, it seems like a behind the scenes price change.

9. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

Good luck, since my link above pointed out, Apple has increased all prices in the australian app store by 15 percent! Once again APPLE not Midoki, cause ur Australian currency loses and lost a lot of value regarding US Dollar, in the past months.

10. Floki

Floki Captain

My argument would be apple did not say what gems should be worth apple also did not tell Midoki to put gems on sale and if Midoki wanted to give us 4800 for 30.99 he could after all apple is the agent so to speak and is receiving a percentage and that is all.

11. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

For someone who even has in his bio that you hate complainers, I find it very strange that ALL you do is complain about complainers, every single post of yours is targeted at complainers, while you complain about them complaining. Very strange.
    And you're a complete ass to everyone here, oh except Midoki, you're so far up them that you're stinking & covered in brown. No need to be an asshole to everyone on here, constantly telling people to delete the game.

12. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

Just to confirm that we have no control over pricing like this, and it certainly wasn't decided in any morning meeting

13. Fil

Fil Captain

Interesting. Who does decide and control pricing of gems?

Can you provide us with their contact info please?

14. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

I'm afraid @HornyQuokka was right in that Apple increased the price of in app purchases in Australia, i.e. you've seen an increase in price for gems.

15. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

Ya, maybe we can strike a bargain with em. 1 cent for 1,000,000 gems;)...

16. Fil

Fil Captain

This sounds like something to do with the exchange rate, not setting the price of gems.

17. Ian

Ian Commodore

And if everyone knew that before the created all their 'mini's'.. The could have set those 'mini's' up under and Apple ID in a country with the most favourable exchange rate... :cool:

Floki, Cap'nSmellyBeard and Fil like this.
  18. ChocolateGiddyUp

ChocolateGiddyUp Powder Monkey

Wig snatched right off.