[Plunder Pirates]-'The Best' Defense Layout ever! (for Pirate Hall 7)/Defense Strategy

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Roserio, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

Is there really a ultimate defense layout,
    that can protect your precious rums & gold?

I think the answer is yes.

This layout is called the "Double Fence" and my deployed troops were reacting way beyond my expectation!

Try to find it out on this video for the best defense layout!

(one of the best layout for Pirate Hall 7)

Please vist the following youtube channel to view more Tips & Strategies
    and Subscribe the channel for your convenience of update notice!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDnavRl81IuyYrGRFzJJRcw

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Roserio Thanks for the videos. Some of them have been quite informative. Just curious, what editor are you using to add the fades and text overlays?

3. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

iMovie Mobile, at iPad :)

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Very interesting....I have noticed with islands with building a few spaces out that brutes turn the wrong way...

Very useful. Thanks!

5. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

you are welcome :)

6. Goose

Goose Crew

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BRUM BRUM
    thx for the vid.

7. Roserio

Roserio First Mate

you are welcome :)

Goose likes this.
  8. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

This is mine

9. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Btw ive ever been attack by anrov, he was attack me 6 times a day for a week,

Finally, thats layout attacked 100% by him lol

10. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

I really want to chat with him

Oh anrov where aru yuuu

11. madhix

madhix Powder Monkey

ono opo iki?

12. kiki_mabau

kiki_mabau Crew

Wkwkw ketemu dimarih

13. madhix

madhix Powder Monkey

kasi rame biar terkenal ,wwkwkkwkw

14. destak

destak Powder Monkey

Nice tips for defence

15. xKILLZx

xKILLZx Powder Monkey

I am so sorry but this layout is a failure. I have taken this base out about 85% of the time. I see many use it. but I am a mid ph7 and I dnt have trouble with it not sure how others feel about it.

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

Agree with @xKILLZx this base can be taken at any time.. but it's best defensive feature is the fact that all the collectors are open and lined up.. I for one, when farming won't waste troops taking out the whole base if I can see that the collectors are full and easy to take. Happy to trade PR and 2 gunners for 315k gold/grog.

xKILLZx likes this.
  17. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

To a thinking attacker, all bases are under defended. @Roserio was developing a island plan that was more effective than most...and in October of last year no less. Saying that you can take the base does not in any way imply that the plan is a failure, just that you have taken the time to master it. Take the time to learn from good and bad island designs.

xKILLZx and Ian like this.
  18. Ian

Ian Commodore

Well said @Bou Regreg, as I said.. its strength and defense is in understanding the needs that pose the biggest risk. A defensive win is still a win regardless if it was a serious attack or farming

xKILLZx likes this.
  19. Bear

Bear Commodore

Today a good base is not determined by how many wins, but by how few stars it gives up. If you can prevent 3* and make 2* rare. It's a solid base.

Maverick, Bou Regreg, xKILLZx and 2 others like this.
  20. xKILLZx

xKILLZx Powder Monkey

I agree with all of you. Bear you are so right about this tho. Especially with the new legendary pirates idk what to excpect. But I remember when I had chin (dnt know her name)it was rare to not get 3 stars. I hope it won't be rare to prevent a 3 star defense

Bear likes this.