Plunder Pirates update!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Nov 14, 2016.

1. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Think they said they are short staffed. Just got to be persistent and keep bugging them until they are tired of hearing from you and resolve the issue to get you off their backs. Lol, now I wouldn't do such a thing... But I heard it works. :)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    Sea Patriot and Tessa Rose like this.
  2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

All support tickets go to Rovio initially. Only the ones Rovio can't resolve get passed along to Midoki.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Rovio AND Midoki short staffed?!? :eek:

Sea Patriot likes this.
  4. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Most definitely! Rovio is way understaffed :eek:

5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

rovio is a dying and failing company that threw out half their people after the movie. Of course they're short staffed.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Will I ever be able to access Layout 1 ever again? Only time will tell. @Chris [Midoki] How many more trouble tickets must I submit???

7. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Rovio should have quit while they were ahead. Left the franchise at ab2 which is consistently making them money. Stopped making new stupid games like goal, ace fighter, and match. Kept updating old games like space, Star Wars, and go. And invested more money to make a quality movie (sure it made $300m which will keep em going for a while but still...) they would also then have the opportunity to make a sequel ppl would watch.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

With all the $$ invested in this game I'd think a PP movie would be in the works

9. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I honestly think they could make a decent (pg-13) action movie from plunder pirates. Sadly that will never happen

Havoc Incarnate likes this.
  10. Ultimate Sea Dog

@Bjays92 I agree. I played AB games up to AB2, then got fed up with Rovio's ridiculously idiotic scheme to earn money. Oh well, Midoki is a money machine too, but at least I get something out of it...

11. Clemsrec

Clemsrec Crew

:):):):):):) Nice to ear !!! Thanks Midoki, and thanks to all your team !

Ian and peg-brain bob like this.
  12. Wilkopuppy

Wilkopuppy Crew

Hopefully the matchmaking will get fixed because it's a joke right now. Guilds with 20 members shouldn't be matching 40+ member guilds or the #1 rumble guild. This is the kind of junk that stops guilds from rumbling.

Sea Patriot and Lorent.113 like this.
  13. Mercutio

Mercutio First Mate

i'll add my +1 for no snow...

that is unless we get the holiday and chinese new year decorations (we got both of those, right?) on top of the snow like we used to. those themes were fun. we've blown the halloween one this year, that was probably most fun. it's the little things that make me happy. how about the decorations w/o the snow, tha'd be the best.

oh and AB2 sucks

quint, Bjays92 and Blueberry like this.
  14. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

I was looking forward to seeing the decos & snow in night mode on the pirate hall camera. :)

15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Wait, people actually USE night mode? IMO it really affects me seeing those GPs/extra cannon etc., so I turned it off at PH3. That's that.

-1 to no snow. As long as it's no snow on the roof of buildings I'm actually lookin' forward to the snow.

Mobotts likes this.
  16. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

I don't battle with night mode either, for the same reason. I actually had it off for like a year and just rediscovered it recently, and was just really impressed by the night lighting of the buildings in camera fly-around mode.

Ultimate Sea Dog and MorganFlint like this.
  17. Ultimate Sea Dog

18. Actarus

Actarus Powder Monkey

I would like to battle against guild members with the new update

19. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

I'm still wondering when new Legendary Pirates are coming our way? o_O

acersharp1, Bjays92 and Mobotts like this.
  20. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

@Chris [Midoki] we are all aware of the recent mini update, however it is starting to get to mid December already, and there has been no news regarding a upcoming update for Christmas. Could you pls confirm that there will be another update sometime this December?

Sea Patriot and awbo like this.