Plunder Time Event...

Discussion in 'Event Strategies & Discussion' started by Dutchie, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

I have to say you tweaked it in a positive way and with a nice 500 gem bonus too. Thumbs up from me, even though I'm short on BP, the bonus BP certainly helps. Looking forward to the next one. Any new type of events in the pipeline?

Cocobean and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

+1
    and i gonna finish this event... and visit friends ;) while collecting

first time ever since i start playing plunder Dec. 2016 :D

Dutchie likes this.
  3. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Congrats on your maiden finish! The party had started... but where are you? Won't be any grog left if you leave it too late <hic>

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Are you missing me? o_O

DONE!!! got a nice boost outfit for blackbeard- got to be squidding

see you Dutchie ;):p

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Finally got a Viking outfit this time. Ching "Valkyrie". I like the buffs on this one. Much better than the "Wild One" voodoo outfit. I don't typically use Skellys so the bomber/gunner buff on the new one suits me better! :)

Cocobean likes this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Well done! Very nice, congrats :).

My 40k reward was even better than the 100k. Viking outfit Brynhilde for Jeanne. With gunners and heavy gunners it works, if i remember right now. ;)
    I haven't used and upgraded Jeanne much... until now... the BP level is very low :confused:

7. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Dutchie? It was you who visit my place, or? REVENGE button?? Last week?

I have already asked the support and they investigate.

There was something strange with your attack at the end, with the ARRR. Do you have still the replay? Maybe not.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  8. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

I think they've got the scoring worked out well on this event too. Good rewards too.