PLUNDERTIME??? Sailing it should be!

Discussion in 'Event Strategies & Discussion' started by WOLLIMAUS, Jun 4, 2018.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Did you switch on purpose the event??? Or is it an accident? @Lynsey [Midoki]

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Nope, it's a deliberate decision. Occasionally we'll switch events around due to numerous factors.

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I guess you did it because many put their ships already... why i am not surprised? o_O

4. Captain Ironfist

Captain Ironfist Powder Monkey

With the update now released it will be interesting to see if there is less grog/gold about.

5. i like to farm :) easy peasy

6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

For those players which have already rushed their ph 12s, academy, voodohut as well, they have something to spent the Plundering loots on-the grog for new pirates levels. Gold for defense and re-arming.
    All other who doesn't/didn't spent thousands of gems on that... will have full storages again while waiting and waiting.... a little bit over 3 weeks for those who wants to wait :D then we get started ... oooh, forgot, then the waiting continues again to get academy and voodoohut upgraded....but during this time we can start upgrading the defenses :D and gold/grog mines and WALLS :p

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  7. obi 1 agrees+

8. wish the light saber wasnt so staggered.

9. ok, bbs lol